Corsair Community

my corsair one pro won't turn on

soheilvb

Hi ,

i'm in a bit of shock right now and don't know what happened !

i was a Mac Pro (trashcan) user and for windows purposes! got a corsair one that i was using since 1 month ago .

i was hearing weird sounds from the case (like dot dot ... dot sounds) , so i decided to open the top fan and take a look . i just opened the top fan and look at it for 5 second and closed it . and then ... corsair won't boot .

i guess that's classic sign of PSU failure , because i can't see any activity when i press the power button .

i contacted the support and hope ! it's not a serious problem .

any idea would be appreciated .

thanks

• Corsair Employee
Hi ,

i'm in a bit of shock right now and don't know what happened !

i was a Mac Pro (trashcan) user and for windows purposes! got a corsair one that i was using since 1 month ago .

i was hearing weird sounds from the case (like dot dot ... dot sounds) , so i decided to open the top fan and take a look . i just opened the top fan and look at it for 5 second and closed it . and then ... corsair won't boot .

i guess that's classic sign of PSU failure , because i can't see any activity when i press the power button .

i contacted the support and hope ! it's not a serious problem .

any idea would be appreciated .

thanks

Do you already have a ticket submitted? Please PM me it if possible, unless you were already replied to within the system.

Just wanted to comment and say the same thing happened to me. I came back from a business trip and my corsair one won't turn on. I know it wasn't the cable since i swapped a few others trying. I've created a ticket but i'm in shock and dismayed at the moment.

Hi ,

it was the motherboard . everything else was ok .

swapped it with MSI Z270I Gaming Pro mini ITX motherboard and everything's working fine .

no thanks to corsair support , corsair support didn't event reply to me after saying that i am in Iran . such a close minds .

your product that i paid twice the price to get, had a serious problems in one (again one !!) month (that's my personal record) . i didn't ask for a repair or replace , at least you can do is offer some guide.

i hope that your product is better than your way of thinking .

Hi ,

it was the motherboard . everything else was ok .

swapped it with MSI Z270I Gaming Pro mini ITX motherboard and everything's working fine .

no thanks to corsair support , corsair support didn't event reply to me after saying that i am in Iran . such a close minds .

your product that i paid twice the price to get, had a serious problems in one (again one !!) month (that's my personal record) . i didn't ask for a repair or replace , at least you can do is offer some guide.

i hope that your product is better than your way of thinking .

OMG:eek::eek::eek:

Are you saying that there is no international support? I thought this system had a 2 years warranty :sigh!:

After reading this issues and the way costumer support is carrying this, I'm starting to think to better cancel my order, as me too I'm in Thaialnd and if there is not international costumer support, I guess better drop my order as me too I'm paying much more that the price must guys pay in usa

exactly .

but don't open it , until you hear from corsair .

if you didn't hear anything ( probably !) , it means that they abondaned you and start changing it yourself .

fortunately corsair z270i (default motherboard) is direct clone of msi z270i

yeah , they are the same and have one in the back .

but it's sort of hard to connect anything there . so little space .

Hi

What do you mean little space?

If there is a place to connect one it should be possible NO?

According to the link of MSI I can see that place :roll:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-z270i-gaming-pro-carbon-ac-intel-z270-socket-1151-ddr4-mini-itx-motherboard-mb-31j-ms.html

right behind the motherboard , you see the graphic card .

and the m2 port is in this area . i'm not sure about the exact space between these two sides but putting a wire here may be problematic ,

i didn't pay much attention to it while examining the motherboard , but you can probably connect the port , run the wires up and then around the gpu cable ..

right behind the motherboard , you see the graphic card .

and the m2 port is in this area . i'm not sure about the exact space between these two sides but putting a wire here may be problematic ,

i didn't pay much attention to it while examining the motherboard , but you can probably connect the port , run the wires up and then around the gpu cable ..

There should be no wires needed, normally all u have to do is plug and play if u look at my previous link there is a picture of the back of the mother board and is writing M2 right there u plug your M2 with no wires and it should be recognize by the mother board immediately

AF1QipP8JxkYDEVM0I79iFqpMMc5skfrnRBdEcVKql96

#2 I will like to know if there is a FACTORY RESTORE PARTITION on the original hard driver were the system was installed?

Normally in any other systems Asus , Dell, HP ect ect There is always a restore partition with windows inside

Because if corsair is not providing this partition already installed I'm wandering how are we going to reinstall windows again

Unless they are shipping the system with a CD with windows

Archived