Corsair Community

Scratched side panel on Air 540 - no answer on customer portal

GhoStBuSteR

Hi!

I created a ticket (6441957 and 6440397) because the white Air 540 i bought had problems with the power switch (once you pressed it, it would stay at bottom position until you pry it back with a screwdriver) and a scratched side panel window. I created a ticket and chatted with the online help guy who said he'd be happy to send me both items. He also created a second ticket because he couldn't send me two items for a single ticket. I received the I/O panel a few days later (swift action, I appreciate it) and expected to receive the side panel shortly after that.

But the 2nd ticket has now been in "approved" state for more than a week and he isn't answering my comments in either of the tickets anymore. He left to celebrate St.Patrick's day and never came back? :D:

I'm just wondering if there has been some hitch or a case of misunderstanding?

Sorry you are experiencing this issue. Have you emailed a Corsair rep here and asked him about it? These guys are always busy, but a PM is there permanently and they'll eventually getting around to responding to it. I would suggest going through all other channels before creating another ticket, as that just leads to confusion. (Brings me back to my WoW days and people spamming tickets) :P

Check your ticket and see if there are two tracking numbers, they may have separately set the items. Unlikely, but its possible.

If not, best to contact customer service via phone and tell them you received the I/O panel and not the side panel.

You can call them using Skype by calling their toll-free number on their website.

I got two tickets, the original 6440397 which is in "Approved" state and the one created by customer service (6441957) which has been in "Shipped" state since the first I/O panel left from Corsair.

And yes, they intended to ship the parts separately, don't ask me why.

I really would like to handle things through email and such since i have no working microphone and living in Finland it would be really pricy to make a regular call. :(:

Archived