Corsair Community

K95 Platinum RGB wiring diagram

glitchydot

Hey guys, looking for some wiring diagrams for my K95 as it's not working - well, half buttons only, half no but all the lighting works fine. Using voltmeter and no voltage comes to some keys so I'm just trying to figure it out where I have to look to fix it... damn its 200 Euro keyboard and went tits up within a year ( actually it's passed my warranty as I'm not using this keyboard after it's stopped to respond and was using other ones )

A bit disappointed that 200 euro keyboards won't last so long .. it should be a premium product!

So is there a way to find out how switches are daisy-chained?

qwertasdfgzxcv 123456 / unlock 7894 - left win, left alt, space, backspace, main enter \ keys won't work and esc i think as well ... so looks like more then 60-70% keys wont work.. basically more than 70% keyboard won't work ... I asked once, was told to return but my warranty already expired plus I have opened it trying to sort it out ... is there a way to finding out which switch ? or is it switch ? RGB lighting is fine,

If its daisy-chained, how can i find out which one instead of unsoldering everything?

P.s. im not going to send it for repairs as warranty is over.