Corsair Community

iCUE v3.23.66 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Hi, since over 1 year now i reported that the feedback stuck in off after mic mute/unmute and i have to disable and enable the feedback again. Your supporter say me it will be fixed, im still waiting:evil:. And even worse now i have do the same after enable the headset.

And the buttons on the scimitar pro rgb start to double click after half a year:mad:, so is it with the good corsair quality over ? I mean my last corsair mouse hold over 3 year without any problems.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because it cleaned out the entries in the "Action Library" when the %AppAdata% and/or %LocalAppData% was deleted in steps 2 to 5. Did you try deleting the "Action Library" entries first to see if the random keyboard mapping problem went away?

Hi There.

Looks like there's still a flickering issue with FreeSync/G-Sync monitors while iCUE is open. According to some google results, this has been around for a while.

Do you guys have this on your radar?

A fix would prevent some actual headaches - it's horrible to look at.

Thanks.

Hi There.

Looks like there's still a flickering issue with FreeSync/G-Sync monitors while iCUE is open. According to some google results, this has been around for a while.

Do you guys have this on your radar?

A fix would prevent some actual headaches - it's horrible to look at.

Thanks.

Do you need G-Sync running in Windowed mode? If not, change it in the NVIDIA control panel (to full screen only).

Hi Corsair Team,

I have a Ryzen 3950X on a Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard. It seems this has been a known issue since the Zen 2 launch. Even with windows updates, chipset updates, and BIOS updates, Corsair iCue is the only program I have that prevents cores from sleeping/downclocking correctly.

When iCue is open, all 16cores average around 1.4v on low current modes. If I close iCue, they immediately drop to .975-1.0v on idle/light PC usage. When iCue is open, my idle temps increase anywhere from 5-10C. I saved custom profiles to my Nightsword mouse and K70 MK.2 LP keyboard, and made a custom fan profile for my H115i Platinum cooler so I could leave iCue closed. The effects and functionality are much more limited, but I would rather not keep voltage so high.

Do you know when this issue is going to be addressed so I can fully utilize my hardware's capability? I found countless posts outlining the same issues. Thanks in advance.

-Joe

The Corsair RGB Extension strips paired with my Corsair Commander Pro no longer work properly after updating iCUE to 3.23.66. Often only the first connected LED strip changes color and the other LED strips hang at the old color.

I tried reinstalling iCUE and force updating the Commander Pro firmware but that didn't work.

I eventually installed iCUE 3.21.88 and now it is working perfectly fine again. I hope this issue gets fixed with a new update but for now I will stay on the older iCUE until the issue has been fixed.

We weren't able to fix this in time for v3.23 but this will be fixed in v3.24. For those affected, ping me in two weeks and Ill let you try the beta.

I don't suppose you guys will have a beta version before christmas do you? I'd be very interested to get this issue resolved, & submit any feedback required.

Hi everyone,

Here are the patch notes for v3.23.66:

iCUE v3.23.66 Patch Notes:

• iCUE now supports a HydroX setup wizard if there is a thermistor detected in port 1 on a Commander Pro

• To improve the security of our software application, there is now a signature validation when launching iCUE. Please ensure you have an active internet connection during the startup of iCUE to complete this check for your devices to be properly detected. You do not need an internet connection to continue using iCUE, it is only required on the first initial startup to validate the Windows digital signature. If you do not have access to the internet on your machine, we recommend you continue using iCUE v3.22.

• Resolved a rare crash with CorsairLLAccess.sys

• Resolved an issue that prevented iCUE from starting up with certain AMD Phenom and FX CPUs

• Resolved an issue that prevented iCUE from starting up after a software update

• Resolved an issue with Lighting Effect – Arc not working properly on Hydro Series Platinum Coolers

• Resolved an issue with Vengeance RGB PRO and profile imports

• Resolved an issue with LS100 and Lighting Effect – Video Visualizer when displays are output from two different sources

• Resolved an issue with QL Series Fans not properly showing Front and Rear buttons during resizing of the software

• Resolved an issue with configuring Sleep duration for Harpoon RGB Wireless

• Resolved an issue with iCUE macOS surround sound logos being too large for certain languages

• Resolved an issue with firmware update on K57 RGB Wireless

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Does this fix FINALLY fix the issue I have with my Corsair Vengeance ram with the weird syncing issue? I have called Corsair about it, and they said they were "working on it".

We weren't able to fix this in time for v3.23 but this will be fixed in v3.24. For those affected, ping me in two weeks and Ill let you try the beta.

Is there a beta to try yet? ****ty bug to have over the xmas break espicially for people who might get this stuff for xmas and have no idea a feature is broken out the box

I am also wondering if there is a beta to try out as I am having this issue, and would like to give my feedback on whether the issue is fixed or not.

Probably because it cleaned out the entries in the "Action Library" when the %AppAdata% and/or %LocalAppData% was deleted in steps 2 to 5. Did you try deleting the "Action Library" entries first to see if the random keyboard mapping problem went away?

I'm not the person you were responding to, but I also had a random key mapping and this fixed it. I'm still on version 3.22.74.

Thank you!

Hello,

as soon as I install the ICUE software with the K55 keyboard I can no longer use the ESC key because the windows email app opens automatically,

if I uninstall the ICUE software, the ESC key returns to function.

If I assign the keys to G1 G2 etc, the software launches all work, but the ESC key as soon as I touch it always opens the windows 10 64 bit home email,

uninstall ICUE and the ESC key returns to normal.

But in this way I cannot use the ICUE 3.23.66 software

Hi Corsair Team,

I have a Ryzen 3950X on a Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard. It seems this has been a known issue since the Zen 2 launch. Even with windows updates, chipset updates, and BIOS updates, Corsair iCue is the only program I have that prevents cores from sleeping/downclocking correctly.

When iCue is open, all 16cores average around 1.4v on low current modes. If I close iCue, they immediately drop to .975-1.0v on idle/light PC usage. When iCue is open, my idle temps increase anywhere from 5-10C. I saved custom profiles to my Nightsword mouse and K70 MK.2 LP keyboard, and made a custom fan profile for my H115i Platinum cooler so I could leave iCue closed. The effects and functionality are much more limited, but I would rather not keep voltage so high.

Do you know when this issue is going to be addressed so I can fully utilize my hardware's capability? I found countless posts outlining the same issues. Thanks in advance.

-Joe

The CPU voltage and heat response seems normal as far as I'm aware so I wouldn't be so concerned as long as your letting the CPU control the voltage. The CPU is managing the voltage to the cores faster than software can detect keeping your CPU in spec. So what some software reports like a constant 1.4v is not necessarily a reflection of reality. The key as you mention is "low current". Once you start loading the cores the frequency and voltage will drop and your heat output will normalize in response to the usage.

a reference:

the_final_word_on_idle_voltages_for_3rd_gen_ryzen

Some people set the CPU affinity for iCue programs (not running iCue on cores used for gaming)