Corsair Community

iCue 3.6.109

Gypsycurse

Any patch notes for this version anywhere? Looking to see if the C-Media USB 2.0 header/Commander Pro incompatibility issue has been addressed. (I'm going to try using a USB 3.1 Type C to internal USB 2.0 male header cable when it arrives from modDYI to see if the incompatability persists across the C-Media USB controllers.)

BTW. Noticed that my RAM has disappeared from Dashboard BUT my SSD's and hard disk are now available to show their respective temperatures.

It's also causing my mechanical hard drive to not spin down. After going from 3.5 to this update I can now hear my hard drive performing operations even at idle. As soon as I ran the uninstaller for this version of iCUE I heard it stop and could hear the read head return to the park position. I know this was an issue in Corsair LINK and that they've removed the hard drive monitoring feature in that piece of software.

But even in this update the drive monitoring feature can't be seen?

Please fix this Corsair, I like a silent PC. I will downgrade in the meantime.

I see 'Pong' is back, but it's completely messed up. It seems to be going sideways through each fan. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it looks bad.

It's all a matter of how your fans are rotated. It was the same with Link. If you want to use pong, you'll need to rotate your fans - physically - to the correct orientation, at least until we get that ability in the software.

It's all a matter of how your fans are rotated. It was the same with Link. If you want to use pong, you'll need to rotate your fans - physically - to the correct orientation, at least until we get that ability in the software.

The correct orientation is how I have them now, and that's how they've always been.

It works fine with Link, so this has to be a bug.

Problem with latest release here after a few minutes of running, its not the pc its fully stable.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33952&stc=1&d=1534297736

It may sound silly, but have you set iCUE to run as admin upon startup?

I had this issue randomly before and it mostly happened upon shutdown.

Running the program as administrator by default upon startup made the error disappear.

Thanks for adding the pong effect back in but the effects are not the same as they were with Link.... where the effects are orientated in the correct direction. Icue now has the effects appearing side ways which means the fans need to be turned around to have the effects make sense. Is this likely to be fixed?

The issue with this is that the fan cabling that we all put hours into cleaning up needs to be re-done in addition the flipping the fans around. I'm happy to hold off the labour on that and wait on a fix if there is one coming.

Oh and another issue now seems to be when you have multiple colour profiles on the commander pro page for ll series fans, clicking on different profiles doesn't change the lightning effects. You need to delete a profile which then triggers the next profile in the queue which in turn triggers the RGB effects on that profile, by deleting existing profiles :eek:

You can no longer simply click on different profiles to trigger the RGB effects. Bug?

EDIT: Hmmm this might not be a bug. It seems you need to click the little square on the profile which triggers an on/off switch for the profile. I don't remember doing that in the previous versions. Has this changed? If yes (or no) then ignore the above as it probably isn't a bug.

Edited by Aliti_308

Any patch notes for this version anywhere? Looking to see if the C-Media USB 2.0 header/Commander Pro incompatibility issue has been addressed. (I'm going to try using a USB 3.1 Type C to internal USB 2.0 male header cable when it arrives from modDYI to see if the incompatability persists across the C-Media USB controllers.)

BTW. Noticed that my RAM has disappeared from Dashboard BUT my SSD's and hard disk are now available to show their respective temperatures.

Were you able to solve the ram problem in the control panel? Well, I'm having the same problem, and after updating to version 3.6.109 I can no longer edit the RGB rgb led.

The correct orientation is how I have them now, and that's how they've always been.

It works fine with Link, so this has to be a bug.

Confirming that! In Pre iCue Pong worked fine with my current fan orientation.

Why wouldnt it now? So they made obviously an mistake either in iCue or in the old software.

Were you able to solve the ram problem in the control panel? Well, I'm having the same problem, and after updating to version 3.6.109 I can no longer edit the RGB rgb led.

The RAM not appearing in Dashboard was fixed with a cold boot.