Corsair Community

Most efficient installation of H100i v2 paired with ll 120 fans

CJShiz

Im getting the h100i v2 and plan on replacing the radiator fans with the ll120 fans. Now I know I need the node light pro and led fan hub to sync with my other ll120 fans but im just a little confused as to if I should plug my ll120 fans on the aio radiator into the led hub or into the aio unit itself. I want all my fans to be in sync but I also want my radiator fans to cool at the proper speeds. Im new to building so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Im getting the h100i v2 and plan on replacing the radiator fans with the ll120 fans. Now I know I need the node light pro and led fan hub to sync with my other ll120 fans but im just a little confused as to if I should plug my ll120 fans on the aio radiator into the led hub or into the aio unit itself. I want all my fans to be in sync but I also want my radiator fans to cool at the proper speeds. Im new to building so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Hi

I installed an AIO cooler today, and I also bought two more ll120's (totalling five) to go on the 240mm radiator. I had the CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN headers available for mine, so I plugged the PWM plugs in to them, and the other plugs go in to the lighting hub for the LED's. The fans will spin up according to your CPU load.

It will be both. There are two wires on the LL/HD fan series. One for power/control and the other for lighting. The lighting wire goes to the hub, which in turn goes to the LNP. The power source for the fan blade can come from anything -- motherboard, fan controller, or the pump fan controller. I would use the pump controller so you can regulate via coolant temperature.

Archived