Corsair Community

H100i RMA (Fans) - RAMGUY?

Killeg

Hey there,

I have done a RMA long ago and also a new one like 2 weeks ago (i haven't received a response yet -.-)

Now since they won't do anything without forcing it i would hope that some admin could pass this RMA over to the tech support.. because i'm getting really frustrated with the support i receive (or not receive)

I know there are people out there that have been living with that since november but yeah, it's really painful..

Also my friend has received a H100i with 1.0.5 just 2 days after mine arrived. so yeah please help...

I have done a RMA long ago and also a new one like 2 weeks ago (i haven't received a response yet -.-)

Did you check your junk or spam folders in your email? Once you fill out the form you should have at least been given a case number.

Now since they won't do anything without forcing it i would hope that some admin could pass this RMA over to the tech support.. because i'm getting really frustrated with the support i receive (or not receive)

This is tech support, what you need is CS and it would be best if you called them on the phone with your case number and they would be able to take care of this in minuites instead of waiting on emails or forum responses.

You can find the number on the main website page at the bottom under Company>contact.

If you are overseas or outside the US you can install SKYPE and use that to make the call to the toll free number for nothing.

Unfortunately CS does not monitor the forums and there is no access to that dept from the forums. So a phone call would be t your best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

me here again, I did everything that the instruction has told me to do, still i haven't yet received an answer or an update on my ticket.. i think i've sent that stuff nearly 2 weeks ago and all i want is a quick little update about what's happening.

inb4 check junk folder

inb4 be patient

i work in support myself and know how things should be. but if i don't get response to my interactions i feel left out.

me here again, I did everything that the instruction has told me to do, still i haven't yet received an answer or an update on my ticket.. i think i've sent that stuff nearly 2 weeks ago and all i want is a quick little update about what's happening.

inb4 check junk folder

inb4 be patient

i work in support myself and know how things should be. but if i don't get response to my interactions i feel left out.

Try giving them a call. :bigeyes:

Archived