Corsair Community

CUE won't run: "Fatal error: Trying to add usage page 65474 that already exists"

4non

I've had this issue for quite some time.

As soon as I start my computer, I have CUE launch immediately, as I like to use macros for my games/web browsing without having to open CUE manually every single time.

However, in the past few months, CUE simply refused to work.

I've tried restarting and later reinstalling the software, and the error still persists.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Note: I've tried looking this issue up online and unfortunately found nothing.

982b9af567f8e185b33f7aa02e6d64d7.png

• 2 weeks later...
Delete the files located in %Appdata%\Corsair\HID then restart CUE and see if that resolve the problem.

Note: Every user created content e.g. actions, lighting effects, key assignments will be removed.

I've just developed the same problem today, and deleting the content of that folder has done nothing to fix it, same error on launch, default lighting profile works, but no macros or shortcuts work, nor do any reactive lighting effects.

http://puu.sh/onScs/6de47dff39.png

My update to 1.16.42 created this problem too. Only way I could fix it was to revert to 1.15.36 software. Unfortunately I first tried deleting the AppData Profile files so lost all my settings. WARNING to readers here to Backup/Export your settings before you make any changes then you can re-Import them once you have things working again.

• 3 months later...

Archived