Corsair Community

Ordered a Hydro-X through Corsair.com but shipment is so slow

dsbello

Placed my order for a Hydro-X Series Custom Cooling on Saturday, received tracking number on Tuesday and today Thursday the order has still not left their warehouse. Contacted support to see if I can pay for upgraded shipment, nope nothing can be done once the shipment label is generated.

If you plan on going through Corsair.com expect to wait. :mad:

Online shopping it's at an all time high, lots of carriers are taking longer to deliver the product, it's the holidays ,not the middle of February, and to make matters worst? Everyone thinks they're "special".

And you see this message when you post a reply:

Thanks to larger than expected sales volume over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday holidays, our order confirmation backend broke. Rest assured, the orders are still being placed and shipped, but the confirmation emails are currently not being sent out. We are working on addressing this on our end and will have it fixed as soon as possible. But as far as we can tell, orders are being received, fulfilled, and shipped as normal. We will update you when we have more information. Thanks for the understanding.

That's a poor excuse for a company such as Corsair. They need to communicate how long a shipment is going to take, not guess.

I work in a warehouse that deals with shipping and we don't leave packages sitting for days to be picked up by a carrier (FedEX or UPS) unless it is Sunday. Volume may be low (80 individual orders per day) but we ship them out in a timely manner.