Corsair Community

Corsair 750D

phillyman36

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dying to get the details for the case. I found out about it today in the morning.

corsair dont keep us waiting, case is done, tell us about it!

Do you know I was at Microcenter and almost grabbed the 900d and a H110. Something in me said just wait a while lol.

What I would like to know is why they have it and there has not been one peep from Corsair about it?

Something tells me someone jumped the gun when they weren't supposed to.

At any rate, this is just what I've been looking for for my next build. As much as I love the 900D , it's just too large for my needs and space limits.

What I would like to know is why they have it and there has not been one peep from Corsair about it?

Something tells me someone jumped the gun when they weren't supposed to.

At any rate, this is just what I've been looking for for my next build. As much as I love the 900D , it's just too large for my needs and space limits.

Same here as far as the what im looking for. As far as not hearing about it i think Corsair keeps it under wraps util its released. George gave an early glimpse of the 900d on another forum and after a while some people instead of being appreciative started to complain about how long it was taking to come out and complained about the limited amounts when it was released. So im sure George said never again.

there is a source on the internet where you can see the case, I mean, drawing of it at least, on the packaging of the case. From that I kinda figured, it's a little smaller than an 800D case (comparing motherboard mounts etc) smaller case is a win for me, however the case seems to also support e-atx which is fine by me but I hope it's not as big as an 800D

800D costs 299$ and retailers seem to quote a price of 220-230 for the 750D which is also suggesting a smaller case and win win for me! however it looks like we're gonna wait till further info till end of september ;/ which is a bummer

there is a source on the internet where you can see the case, I mean, drawing of it at least, on the packaging of the case. From that I kinda figured, it's a little smaller than an 800D case (comparing motherboard mounts etc) smaller case is a win for me, however the case seems to also support e-atx which is fine by me but I hope it's not as big as an 800D

800D costs 299$ and retailers seem to quote a price of 220-230 for the 750D which is also suggesting a smaller case and win win for me! however it looks like we're gonna wait till further info till end of september ;/ which is a bummer

Can you link to the source? Also the websites that have it up for pre order all seem to say the dimensions are the same size a the 800d

24" (H) x 24" (L) x 9" (W) - (609mm X 609mm X 229 mm)

Can you link to the source? Also the websites that have it up for pre order all seem to say the dimensions are the same size a the 800d

24" (H) x 24" (L) x 9" (W) - (609mm X 609mm X 229 mm)

sent you some pms philly

however, now when I look at the specs on those various websites. the specs are identical to 800d. and the image and drawing doesnt fit. the new case has 3 5.x25 drive bays. it has no hot swapps inside at least that we can see

i think the specs are stolen from an 800d case and are bogus. not real 750 specs

sent you some pms philly

however, now when I look at the specs on those various websites. the specs are identical to 800d. and the image and drawing doesnt fit. the new case has 3 5.x25 drive bays. it has no hot swapps inside at least that we can see

i think the specs are stolen from an 800d case and are bogus. not real 750 specs

Thanks guess we will just have to wait.

its obviously a hoax,theres no reason for this case as its been covered in the other models...

I really don't think this is a hoax. It wouldn't be listed in multiple retailers for pre-order. And it does fill a niche. There hasn't been an updated version of the 650D for along time, and now with the 800D gone. they had to add something.

The specs may be wrong or copied from the 800D but i think the 750D is a real case.

The NDA isn't up for a while yet wytnyt. That was posted in the one forum link . If you remember the same exact thing happened with the 900D

I have no doubt this is a real case. I just believe there were a few greedy vendors trying to beat everyone to the launch. Again, just like the 900D!;):

I guess that since the pictures are posted on various pages over the internet now, I hope I dont get banned from here but heres the pictures!

http://www.nexthardware.com/news/in-dirittura-di-arrivo-il-corsair-obsidian-750d-5628/

http://www.drako.it/drako_catalog/product_info.php?products_id=12530#.UiT_sDa-2G6

man i love the case, can't wait to swap my old for this baby!

Guys, so if the same situation happened with 900d, can you tell the me how long was it from the vendors leak to the official release when it comes to 900d??? :-)

I mean, it should be ruffly the same amount of time in the case of 750d

Btw, I really hope all of this is true since I have all of my components bought already and am just missing a case. I am simply waiting for a case exactly like 750d and am struggling every day not to buy something else just because I am stubborn and am going after a certain aesthetic/reliability combo :-)

Is there like a big computer expo happening soon that Corsair are waiting for? I mean many companies are releasing stuff nowdays not waiting for that, but I am not sure about Corsair.

I guess that since the pictures are posted on various pages over the internet now, I hope I dont get banned from here but heres the pictures!

http://www.nexthardware.com/news/in-dirittura-di-arrivo-il-corsair-obsidian-750d-5628/

http://www.drako.it/drako_catalog/product_info.php?products_id=12530#.UiT_sDa-2G6

man i love the case, can't wait to swap my old for this baby!

Dude you are awesome lol thanks for the links

Like the ssd slots

Archived