Corsair Community

VOID RGB 7.1 USB Headset Drive Failed To Install

FlopaSet

Every time I plug it in, whether it be different ports or anything, get the same notification stating "VOID RGB USB Gaming Headset Failed To Install Driver"

I've tried pretty much everything I can think of. Reinstalled firmware and CUE. As well as disabled, re-enabled, uninstalled drivers then reinstalled. I do get this message though, I don't know what exactly to make of it so I figured I'd post it here.

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Also under playback devices it says it's not plugged in, I'm assuming it's because of the failed driver but just throwing that out there in case it helps.

Through a brief search I found nothing pertaining to my specific problem with this product, sorry if this has been repeated. Thanks for any information that could possibly alleviate the situation.

Archived