Corsair Community

LL Fans not showing in Icue or Link

Kiggik

Where is the fan hub connected? You really shouldn't need both the Lighting Node Pro and the Commander Pro unless you have more RGB stuff hiding that you've not told us about. Note that you need to configure the Lighting Channel for any fans to show up for control.

And do you have them connected to the fan controller for fan speed control?

Where is the fan hub connected? You really shouldn't need both the Lighting Node Pro and the Commander Pro unless you have more RGB stuff hiding that you've not told us about. Note that you need to configure the Lighting Channel for any fans to show up for control.

And do you have them connected to the fan controller for fan speed control?

Sorry for the misleading part. I only have the Node pro installed. The fans don't show in CL4 or ICUE.

No i dont

You still need to configure the lighting channel. Does the Node Pro show up in iCue? The images that you showed only showed the fan hub, not the Node Pro.

Have you looked at the RGB FAQ linked in my signature?

In iCue it says No device connected, and in CL4 in the Devices option, it doesn't show any devices.

Do you want me to take a picture of the Node pro?

I have fixed the issue. The USB was put into the ROG_EXT on the left, as seen on the picture, when it needed to bee on the right so it was connected to the USB 314. Thank you for helping!

If anyone is experiencing the same issue, go ahead and msg me

• 1 year later...
I have fixed the issue. The USB was put into the ROG_EXT on the left, as seen on the picture, when it needed to bee on the right so it was connected to the USB 314. Thank you for helping!

If anyone is experiencing the same issue, go ahead and msg me

my SP 120 Fans are connected to the hub but only the fans that came with the case can change color.