Corsair Community

iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes::

• Certain products will now require a firmware update to be applied before software features can be configured

• Water Color Lighting Effect has been added as a new pattern for RGB keyboards

• Resolved an issue for ICUE NEXUS that deleting and restoring cross-device screens caused screen reposition issues

• Resolved an issue that iCUE became unresponsive while editing settings for iCUE NEXUS

• Resolved an issue that assigned Email Application for Action was not working

• Resolved an issue with VIRTUOSO/SE FW update was not continued when switching from Wireless to USB mode

• Implemented Support for Additional 8-LED Fan Products for all iCUE Lighting Devices (Commander Pro, Lighting Night Pro/Core, etc.)

• Launch Application - Browser - Added Placeholder text for the URL text box

• Added correct icons corresponding to selected media action when assigning them to a screen for NEXUS

• Moved the button size is next to element size drop down for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue with adding a Disable Action from the Actions Library causes iCUE to crash

• CORSAIR ONE (2019+) cross-device screen has been updated for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue issue for NEXUS - Audio - EQ and Surround sound cannot be changed if Windows Spatial Sound is enabled

• Resolved an issue for NEXUS with deleting the first screen and the hamburger icon not appearing properly

• Resolved an issue with Clock widget showing 12 AM when time mode is set to 12 hours

• Resolved an issue with Italian Language and certain parts of the UI are cut off on smaller resolutions

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh! This update horrifically destroyed my setup!

When I play games such as WoW, I rebind the Forward and Backward buttons on my M65 mouse to Right Ctrl and Right Shift and use them as modifiers for my keyboard action bar button presses (1-6, ctrl+1-6, and shift+1-6)

This has been fine for YEARS and across all versions of CUE, old and new, but after this update after I hold in Forward or Backward on the mouse and press 1-6, the mouse stops registering that I'm still holding in either forward or backward buttons. I have to let go and reclick forward or backwards to use the modifier key again.

I also have my sniper key remapped to right control for a push to talk key, now when playing a game when I talk using my sniper button, any other keystroke on my K75 keyboard cancels my push to talk.

This is CRITICALLY broken.

I need a link to an older version of iCUE, I literally cannot game with this version at all.

Edited by Technobeard
merged posts

When I play games such as WoW, I rebind the Forward and Backward buttons on my M65 mouse to Right Ctrl and Right Shift and use them as modifiers for my keyboard action bar button presses (1-6, ctrl+1-6, and shift+1-6)

This has been fine for YEARS and across all versions of CUE, old and new, but after this update after I hold in Forward or Backward on the mouse and press 1-6, the mouse stops registering that I'm still holding in either forward or backward buttons. I have to let go and reclick forward or backwards to use the modifier key again.

I also have my sniper key remapped to right control for a push to talk key, now when playing a game when I talk using my sniper button, any other keystroke on my K75 keyboard cancels my push to talk.

I need a link to an older version of iCUE, I literally cannot game with this version at all.

You said the forward and backward buttons don't work, are you talking about mouse buttons 4 and 5 above the sniper button?

iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes::

• Certain products will now require a firmware update to be applied before software features can be configured

• Water Color Lighting Effect has been added as a new pattern for RGB keyboards

• Resolved an issue for ICUE NEXUS that deleting and restoring cross-device screens caused screen reposition issues

• Resolved an issue that iCUE became unresponsive while editing settings for iCUE NEXUS

• Resolved an issue that assigned Email Application for Action was not working

• Resolved an issue with VIRTUOSO/SE FW update was not continued when switching from Wireless to USB mode

• Implemented Support for Additional 8-LED Fan Products for all iCUE Lighting Devices (Commander Pro, Lighting Night Pro/Core, etc.)

• Launch Application - Browser - Added Placeholder text for the URL text box

• Added correct icons corresponding to selected media action when assigning them to a screen for NEXUS

• Moved the button size is next to element size drop down for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue with adding a Disable Action from the Actions Library causes iCUE to crash

• CORSAIR ONE (2019+) cross-device screen has been updated for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue issue for NEXUS - Audio - EQ and Surround sound cannot be changed if Windows Spatial Sound is enabled

• Resolved an issue for NEXUS with deleting the first screen and the hamburger icon not appearing properly

• Resolved an issue with Clock widget showing 12 AM when time mode is set to 12 hours

• Resolved an issue with Italian Language and certain parts of the UI are cut off on smaller resolutions

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Welcome back James, thank you for the notes they’ve been sorely missed.

Wulf

• Corsair Employee

I am able to reproduce this - I will report this as a bug.

Failed to locate CLink service. CoPro ain't working.

iCUE is not starting with Windows either.

Void Pro surround sound broke again, like usual.

CPU usage is very high for Ryzen still.

Can't there be an update without issues? Russian Roulette is less risky than updating iCUE.

Edited by BahamutxD

After update or CleanInstall to 3.33.246 i cant demute my mic or mute my mic. Its only red or no red at headset. If i close ICUE all works fine. ICUE blocked Mute Button an Corsair VOID PRO USB. I go back to 3.32.80 and all works fine

So short

Corsair Void Pro USB Mute Button on Headset didnt work, only work if ICUE is closed

I'm having the same issue where the mouse stops registering a button press as soon as I press something on the keyboard. I have the mouse buttons remapped to num pad 0-9, +, -, *. This update won't work for me either when playing games, unless there is some workaround.

I know this isnt a deal breaker but why do my AIO and GPU come up with a (1) after the name? How can i get the (1) off?

Click the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the CUE window to change from device icons to device names. Those are now editable. Go to the (1) devices, delete the (1), but you will need to leave a space after the name you want. "M65 Elite "

Click the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the CUE window to change from device icons to device names. Those are now editable. Go to the (1) devices, delete the (1), but you will need to leave a space after the name you want. "M65 Elite "

Thanks man, been bugging me for a while now =D

I installed the CORSAIR iCUE v3.33.246 update and it locked up at computer at 72%. On reboot the iCUE software was missing and I was unable to connect to internet and all my drivers started to reinstall. Major issue with this version needs to be pulled ASAP.

I try a second time and it did the same

Yeah I'm having the same issue where hitting a button on the keyboard is causing my mousekey to disrupt and I have to hit it again to continue the keystroke action. Definitely need this fixed asap or a revert to previous patch so I can actually game with this mouse...

Just to confirm, I uninstalled 3.33.246, found an older version (3.32.80, but literally any version other than this would work) and my mice bind keys are no longer interrupted/broken by pressing buttons on my keyboard.

Any way I can get a link to a download for that just in case it's not resolved quickly? I've been unable to find one but I'm also just bad at searching sometimes...

In this new version my mouse clicks macros are broken, I have some click macros that I used for years that will constantly repeat while the button is pressed but in this new version when I press and release any keyboard button, the macros are stopped. I'll go back to the previous version because this literally broke my gameplay. I suggest you to implement some way to revert to the previous version easier and remove the profiles version lock or converter back the profiles to the previous version, because of these constant broken versions that are being rolled out to everyone, this is very frustrating and I don't want to create all the insane macros scripts from scratch every time you break the iCue without testing before releasing to the public. Edited by KnightArch

So glad I found this post to know I am not going insane. Since this update I have had the same issue with the sniper button. I have my sniper button set as a simple keybind (number 9) and in game my aim down sites is set to 9. Before this update I could hold the sniper button and aim down sites in game while shooting and moving....now, while I hold the sniper button to aim down sites I can aim forever...until I hit any other keyboard key or mouse button. Once I touch another key my sniper hold is cancelled...so frustrating!!!

After update or CleanInstall to 3.33.246 i cant demute my mic or mute my mic. Its only red or no red at headset. If i close ICUE all works fine. ICUE blocked Mute Button an Corsair VOID PRO USB. I go back to 3.32.80 and all works fine

So short

Corsair Void Pro USB Mute Button on Headset didnt work, only work if ICUE is closed

I'm having the same issue. Where did you get the download for ICue 3.32.80?