Corsair Community

Corsair Gaming Headset Software 2.0.37

Corsair James

I am so tempted to switch brands and try out other headsets. I had to uninstall the Corsair software and drivers (2.0.37) completely so my ears could stop bleeding. At least with the generic windows audio drivers, I can turn it up to 20 and not have my ears blow out. Seriously Corsair, I spent $90 on these headsets (Vengeance 1500 v2) and I cant even have normal volume. Jesus Christ... Edited by SuperDeluxe7

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You do realize that's a 3rd party seller on NewEgg.ca selling it for over twice the normal price, right? Corsair doesn't have anything to do with that price.

you are right:p:, but Corsair can bring us functional drivers for W10 users:!:, and yes!, Corsair Gaming Headset Software 2.0.37 doesn't work :mad:....

in case you were wondering i have clean W10 installation.;):

you are right:p:, but Corsair can bring us functional drivers for W10 users:!:, and yes!, Corsair Gaming Headset Software 2.0.37 doesn't work :mad:....

in case you were wondering i have clean W10 installation.;):

I agree doesn't work!

I just want to post my disconform regarding corsair right here...i bought my vengeance 2100 like 1 year ago and im still not able to use the god dam software and try the 7.1 crap because the program just opens and instantly closes but somehow is still open on the icons on the right bottom.

right clicking just lets me press exit, reinstalling, rebooting, reopening the program does nothing.

just wanted to say this was my first and last product from corsair, have fun with my money

edit: atleast they didnt break after being used for a year i guess thats smthing good? could have bought something better with half the money though

Edited by wachon1992

I just want to post my disconform regarding corsair right here...i bought my vengeance 2100 like 1 year ago and im still not able to use the god dam software and try the 7.1 crap because the program just opens and instantly closes but somehow is still open on the icons on the right bottom.

I've taken up using the Razer's software to control my v2100 after it been suggested to me by numerous user's about the driver problems, so far it works great and doesn't cause me to go deaf from extreme volume:laughing:. I'll go back to using corsairs one when these issues are fixed.

Hi,

What I find amazing, is that none of the peoples complaints, as far as I know, have been addressed in the new release.

I have a fresh windows 10 install and still have the same exact problems as before.

The loudness of the sound even at low volumes.

The flashing red and blue light when you mute the microphone (would be nice if you could select the behavior in the control panel).

But they come up with new headphones that require new software without really addressing the problems their customers already have.

Don't get me wrong I like the 1500 headphone I bought, but the software is not up to par.

Come on Corsair, it would be realy nice if you took better care of your customers.

Hi,

What I find amazing, is that none of the peoples complaints, as far as I know, have been addressed in the new release.

I have a fresh windows 10 install and still have the same exact problems as before.

The flashing red and blue light when you mute the microphone (would be nice if you could select the behavior in the control panel).

But they come up with new headphones that require new software without really addressing the problems their customers already have.

Don't get me wrong I like the 1500 headphone I bought, but the software is not up to par.

Come on Corsair, it would be realy nice if you took better care of your customers.

bro its been 1 year and i cant still use the program...dont even bother this company is **** regarding audio devices and sowftware...just dont bother buying anything from them anymore

Hi,

I have been also trying to get an update for months now. They do not care to respond within this thread. I have the v1500's and want to get the updated software ASAP. This is a joke they release newer headsets with newer drivers and do not allow for the older headset owners to use newer drivers.

• 2 weeks later...
I hate to say it, but Corsair moved on. Void headsets with CUE are what they are updating. Your vengeance and H series headsets will never work correctly with their software on Win 10. I've got 2100s and have happily been using Razer Surround Pro software (costs $20.00) which makes em sing. I definitely won't be buying any more Corsair products because of this, however.

Doesn't seem like the Void headsets are going without plenty of issues. like bricking them, updating the firmware causing issues like leaving it in bootloader mode etc. I for one will not be purchasing another corsair branded headset after the lack of support & software update wise for the Vengeance series since it started, My biggest problem has been the lack of communication on these issues.

I have been using the Razor software also since moving to windows 10 and it behaves like a different headset entirely with great audio & no deafening volume.

I used to love your products corsair, even outfitting my entire rig in corsair products (where i could) but this is just the last nail in the box for me.

Good lord this is frustrating. I can't play any of my games with this headset since this patch. All it does is make the audio pop in and out or crackle like crazy when there is any bass. It sounds like the speakers are blown out at times. The only way to fix this is to put it in stereo mode. That defeats the purpose of these headphones. Please fix this. Edited by Carnage6723

I hate to say it, but Corsair moved on. Void headsets with CUE are what they are updating. Your vengeance and H series headsets will never work correctly with their software on Win 10. I've got 2100s and have happily been using Razer Surround Pro software (costs $20.00) which makes em sing. I definitely won't be buying any more Corsair products because of this, however.

I have been using the Razor software also since moving to windows 10 and it behaves like a different headset entirely with great audio & no deafening volume.

Just got the H2100 headset and tried the Corsair software and its okay but I was getting white noise/hiss just about audible in games. So I then tried the Razer Software free version first and there is no audible hiss now. So I paid for the Pro version to unlock it (£11.99) and it is much better than Corsairs'. Only thing is the equalizer presets are all music orientated do you care to share your EQ presets ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've just bought some H2100, It won't even load more than once in Windows 10, I've tried .37(it crashes), .36(It loads just once) and .35(It crashes). I'm going to RMA this headsets, they don't worth it's price.

Hello, Ive had my Corsair Vengeance 1500 for a while now, and didn't really have a problem with the "old" software.

However, for some reason I saw that there is a newer version and decided to upgrade (-> uninstall old one -> install new one).

This has resulted in several problems. The first, obvious one was that the mute button didnt result in red lights on the control, but flashing red/blue.

The far bigger problem is that from time to time (far too often) the microphone just randomly "breaks" (sometimes giving me a sound of a disconnected usb device). I get sound back after a short moment, but my microphone goes to a level where my friends in teamspeak report a very silent robot-y voice from me, which is horrible when in a csgo match for example.

For now I just uninstalled it completely and will see how that works, but I would really appreciate feedback on how to solve this. Thank you.

Edit: Im using Windows 7 64bit, forgot to mention that

Edited by userrr3