Corsair Community

CMK64GX4M4B3333C16 v4.31 IC Inquiry (Vendor)

00Asgaroth00

Hi All,

I am attempting to get my memory running at it's rated speed. To do so I need to use the Ryzen DRAM calculator. However, to get the proper settings I need to find out what the Manufacturer (Micron/Hynix/Samsung) of the modules are.

I have the memory part number and version in my system configuration (and subject title), for quick reference it is: CMK64GX4M4B3333C16 v4.31.

Is there anyone who knows what the die type would be (eg: Samsung B-die etc).

Currently the memory is running at 2100MHz, however, it appears to be rated at 3333MHz. I'd like to be able to get it to run at it's rated speed, or, close to it (eg: 3200MHz).

Just for reference, this is what Thaiphoon Burner shows me, notice the unknown manufacturer:

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Edited by Wired
removed link

• 5 months later...

Hi 00Asgaroth00

Did you get these sticks running at 3200mhz? I've got these and I have ordered an x470 Taichi board along with a 3900x. Anyway I would like to try them in the board if possible, I don't suppose you could share the timings you dialed in? If they dont work then I shall look for something else.

Thanks!

Hi 00Asgaroth00

Did you get these sticks running at 3200mhz? I've got these and I have ordered an x470 Taichi board along with a 3900x. Anyway I would like to try them in the board if possible, I don't suppose you could share the timings you dialed in? If they dont work then I shall look for something else.

Thanks!

Hi,

I got these working at 3200MHz on the ROG Zenith Extreme and a ThreadRipper 1920x, I just set the memory to DOCP Standard and set memory profile to DDR4-3200. That seemed to do the trick for me on that board. I could not get it to run stable above 3200, even though they are rated at 3333MHz.

I'll be upgrading to the ROG Crosshair VIII Formula and 3900x, however, these parts have still not arrived yet.