Corsair Community

Sf750 psu tester fail pg check

Ashabayek

Hello all, recently i ve bought the corsair sf750 psu and before installing i connected it to psu tester i have . All checks pass except for the pg signal which measures 70ms instead of the normal range of 100 ms to 500ms. Is this ok? Should i return it?

Thank you

• Corsair Employee
Hello all, recently i ve bought the corsair sf750 psu and before installing i connected it to psu tester i have . All checks pass except for the pg signal which measures 70ms instead of the normal range of 100 ms to 500ms. Is this ok? Should i return it?

Thank you

Does it work in the PC?

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you

I also bought an SF750 recently. I tested it and also got a consistent 70ms for PG. I wonder if others also experience this.

Does it work?

Tester results: sf750.thumb.jpg.85ada05b29bba770098e36b65f7b94e4.jpg

It turns on but that's it. I haven't tried using the SF750 on a motherboard. To test if my psu tester is functioning properly, I also used it on a working CX430 lying around. The results from that were pretty normal and within tolerance range.

Tried reconnecting the 24pin cable, PG is still <100ms.

• Corsair Employee

Ok. Since that's not a professional piece of testing equipment and just a handy tester, I would ignore what it says until you actually try the PSU in the motherboard.

Honestly, I don't know why so many people do this and then come to a complete stop because the PG signal is low.