Corsair Community

How to set up 8 RGB 120 MM fans in 680x case

jerseykid80

Hey All,

New here did reading around but couldnt find out what i need to set up 8 rgb 120 mm fans. I have corsair 680x with total of 4 fans which im swapping out for white 120 mm fans. Also adding Ht100i cooling system which has 2 fans and i will be putting 2 120mm rgb fans on the bottom. I know my case can handle 6 fans but i want to use two more. What else do i need to buy to make this happen thanks!

Thanks for response I’m using H100i RGB platinum SE cooler and LL120S as rgb fans. Yes I read it’s just all so overwhelming I will read it again thanks

Overwhelming it is, yes. It does often take a few read-throughs as well as having the devices there to look at them.

• 2 weeks later...
I actually have the 680x with 8 LL120's installed in mine and for what i needed was 2 lighting nodes and 1 commander pro. the case should come with 1 lighting node and when i bought a 3 pack of ll120s a lighting node also came with it and then i just bought the commander pro. just plug in all the rgb lighting fan cables to the 2 nodes and all the pwm connectors to the commander pro and it should be good to go on icue hope this helps