Corsair Community

New file hosting for profiles since dropbox banned me

someone notified me that they are unable to download my profiles because dropbox has put a ban on me for generating too much download traffic!

i have setup a new file hosting, but in order to pay i have to put ads. I will make packages of profiles soon so you do not have to go through the process for all my individual profiles. I hope everyone understands and can still continue to enjoy my free profiles:)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TBBowKlXro[/ame]

How big are they on average? Why don't you just put them on the forum?

its a matter of how many i can fit in one page, theres a limit. Ill also need this file hosting service for when i have my own website up, so people can download stuff off of it too if they want. Its a really nice convenience to have a place to store files and not get banned lol..

I just use my own websites server to host. With GoDaddy, I've got 100Gb of space and unlimited bandwidth usage. Means I don't have to run adds on all my download links.

It should also be noted that people are often pretty weary of sites like that because of viruses, etc.

I just use my own websites server to host. With GoDaddy, I've got 100Gb of space and unlimited bandwidth usage. Means I don't have to run adds on all my download links.

It should also be noted that people are often pretty weary of sites like that because of viruses, etc.

This is why im gonna just make packs of profiles so people have to do it much less, and it helps me pay at the same time:) i dont really generate much anyway, even with all the stuff ive made.. Id be very happy to remove ads if i made enough as i know they suck.

Archived