The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Solid State Drives (SSD) > SSD Firmware Update

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 01:05 PM
kingrock90's PC Specs

POST ID # = 656599
kingrock90 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
Again, it's an assumption. Neither you nor I know if in this case it's perhaps just a missing file. I know for a fact that this is a possibility because I've seen it happen before.

kingrock90: Have you ever tested with ATTO before and seen normal results? Are you using any type of caching software? I'd also recommend rolling back to an older SATA driver and see if that changes the ATTO results.
2 month ago i bought this new pc and test ssd after a week. The result ways the same. Tell me caching software examples please. 2. How can i rolling back firmware?

Old 05-31-2013, 02:19 PM
kingrock90's PC Specs

POST ID # = 656611
kingrock90 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
Again, it's an assumption. Neither you nor I know if in this case it's perhaps just a missing file. I know for a fact that this is a possibility because I've seen it happen before.

kingrock90: Have you ever tested with ATTO before and seen normal results? Are you using any type of caching software? I'd also recommend rolling back to an older SATA driver and see if that changes the ATTO results.
I bought this assemble PC 2 month ago and after a week, i test with atto & Co. but result was the same! :(
What type of caching software exist? Write me please some famous example software.
And then: how can i rolling back to older SATA? Please write me steps :(