The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Solid State Drives (SSD) > SSD Firmware Update

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 09:48 PM

POST ID # = 606272
Solace Reputation: 10

would be nice if corsair got the board and released a update to the utility rather then go through a 1-2week process of rmaing a harddrive. think ill just go intel from now on, ssd/keyboard/psu all had some form of issues from corsair of which 2/3 were not addressed till this day. believe the few extra dollars for peace of mind tech support will be worth in the future. not supporting specific chipsets when they should be nearly identical and its even a a known brand and popular product is quite unacceptable.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Banned

POST ID # = 606282
Yellowbeard Reputation: 46

Corsair does not develop the utility to flash the firmware. And, you are the only person here on the forums to post this specific combination of hardware as having a problem with the flash. So, most likely you have either a board that deviates from the Intel design spex (common problem with many MOBO makers) or you simply have an SSD that needs to be replaced under RMA. We are perfectly willing to assist you in getting you a working drive.

Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 AM

POST ID # = 606414

well i just tried on a z77 chipset same MFG and it failed again. i would be more then happy to rma at this point except the plastic piece that aligns the power connector snapped off. if it can be assured im not wasting my time sending the drive in i would be more then happy to do so. except idk how up tight they would be about that plastic piece given its plastic and does not affect the functionality of the device. either its powered on or it isnt.

Old 10-07-2012, 04:01 AM

POST ID # = 606419

case # 5140106

all i just want is a updated drive that performs to the specs without any bsod issues which have occured over the last some time. hopefully the whole dinky piece of plastic wont be an issue. thanks.

Old 10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 606667
RAM GUY Reputation: 10

Please post a picture of the broker connector from a few different angles and we will see what we can do.