The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Solid State Drives (SSD) > SSD Firmware Update

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Conners's PC Specs

POST ID # = 655183
Conners Reputation: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incriminated View Post
i gues sthat means NO, very well. have fun someone else solving your riddles.

the question was if you had run scandink, not to comment what i say. i guess that means no and you refuse to run.

anyway i will not respond to you anymore.
Well I was not sure what scandink was. So I had no Idea wot to do... But just guessing I have ran scan disk, disk clean and any thing you can think of... Punt!

Last edited by Conners; 05-23-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Incriminated's PC Specs

POST ID # = 655195
Incriminated Reputation: 10

...How to know a disk is MBR or GPT - Hard Drives - Storage - Tom's ...
You need to ask other people to go google your questions filter the headlines with lttle effort and quote other peoples answers, not because you just dont know - what would be totally ok -, but also too ignorant to know how to find - what is mortifying... i didnt even change your words just googled that - why you spam a forum and demand a personal answer? seriously, where did you lost the thing between your ears?

and instead of turning your anger into futurly doing it right, you put it as aggression against me. fool.

Wyoming-Knott wrote:
Quote:
If Gpt is blank, then no GPT. However, if you go into Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Computer Management, select the Disk Management screen, right-click on the disk part (little box on the left, not the volume part) of the picture of the drive, and select Properties, you can read the "Partition Style" property in plain whatever-language-you-have-localized. Mine says "Master Boot Record (MBR)," which is pretty easy to read.
A) Im not your servant. Maybe employees feel lucky to mess with that with a smile on there lips, but not me.

And has it now the MBR?

Not sure what scandisk was who are you? a 13 y-old with his first computer that thought installing SM is a good idea?

Good to know you dont know the BASICS, Mr BasicThoughts, google is no new invention:
YOur answer was pretty fast for a detailed scandisk.
Did you run scandisk with having check for bad (filesystem) sectors enabled?

one good tip if you are somewhat PC newbie, dont reply any hint with a question... that way you dont have a solution next month. try to find out yourself - at least google - before you complain about beeing overstrained.

regarding IMHO SM screw filesystem ...
for example
users out their report these:
juni3789 17 November 2012 11:08:50
Quote:
I just installed a SSD 830 from samgsung and iolo first told me i had a error on it but i researched it and found out that if i fix the error it deletes and corrupts my drive, which would suck.
such sounds extremely like what you have a third party app destructing your MBR
why you experiment with such at all?

I tell you what: You already said, the problem ONLY appears when using SM... So what do you want from Corsair?

Last edited by Incriminated; 05-23-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Conners's PC Specs

POST ID # = 655205

LOL you have to be the most self serving, better than thou, do nothing liberal *** I have ever came across. PJ or gayoss you don't ever reply to me again...Get over it...Or Yourself... You have been reported!

Last edited by Conners; 05-23-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Incriminated's PC Specs

POST ID # = 655207
Incriminated Reputation: 10

Haha i dont even understand that words. And i dont need to google them. Nice to meet you, too. Report that too!

Last edited by Incriminated; 05-23-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Conners's PC Specs

POST ID # = 655216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incriminated View Post
Haha i dont even understand that words. And i dont need to google them. Nice to meet you, too. Report that too!
I ASKED YOU TO BE COOL NOT A FOOL. and not ever reply to my posts again.

You clearly are in need of professional help at this point... Hope you get it!