Corsair Community

iCUE red triangle on vengeance pro

ElPsyKongroo

Hello guys,

I have been getting this red triangle issue for a long time already and it just wont go away, have tried everything from other iCUE versions (3.18.77 is ok if I dont use full software control) I have uninstalled all other RGB software from my computer and I'm not running a Asus motherboard, but this issue just doesnt go away.

I really want to use some RGB profiles but as soon as I turn on full software control this happens, even with it turned off it happens except on version 3.18.77

Is there just no way to fix this?

red_triangle.PNG?1595093810

• 7 months later...

Same issue also here.

Found a workaround that fixes it in my rig, just uncheck the "Enable full control" for RAM. This makes the RAM show always the same RGB effect both with iCue running and not running (let's call it hardware lighting).

Some usefull hints in this thread (even not working for me):

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=203969

Baio

• Corsair Employee
Hello guys,

I have been getting this red triangle issue for a long time already and it just wont go away, have tried everything from other iCUE versions (3.18.77 is ok if I dont use full software control) I have uninstalled all other RGB software from my computer and I'm not running a Asus motherboard, but this issue just doesnt go away.

I really want to use some RGB profiles but as soon as I turn on full software control this happens, even with it turned off it happens except on version 3.18.77

Is there just no way to fix this?

red_triangle.PNG?1595093810

If you have RGB software installed and running such as MSI Dragon Center/Mystic Light, and RGB Fusion they will conflict with iCUE when attempting to control the memory. You will need to shut down all other RGB controlling software in order for those to not conflict with the iCUE software due to how DRAM RGB is dealt with.

Edited by Corsair Notepad