Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless mic doesn't unmute.

pleasehelpmeout

I've been dealing with this since the first time I turned on the headset. Excited as hell to try them out, I set them all up and immediately ran into an issue that I have been unable to resolve. The mic will automatically mute as soon as the headset has turned on, and can not be unmuted. I have flipped the mic up and down a million times, I've reset the microphone by holding the mute button and all that dozens of times. I switched into every USB port I have. I uninstalled and then reinstalled iCue. I have tried everything.

I reached out to Corsair about the issue. After 2 days, they finally responded, telling me to- you guessed it- try the reset procedure again. Of course, I obliged, and still nothing. I told them this in the email, and they have still yet to get back to me. At this point, I am considering just returning the product and ordering a new one. My only fear is that the issue is a software one, and that if I order another one, the issue will remain. I am tired of wasting my time on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...