Corsair Community

Can't change RGB using Asus x370 board

voodoo486

I just purchased the Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VI board and a set of CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (CMW32GX4M4C3200C16W). However I can't change or disable the RGB effects on this set of memory.

So far I have tried:

* Using latest ICue software

* Using latest Link software

* Using latest Asus Aura software (both stable and beta versions)

* Upgrading to latest ASUS bios version

* Finding SPD write option in bios (I don't believe any such option exists for my board)

Can anyone help?

I'm really hoping I have some option to change or even disable RGB using these two high end products together. My box is flashing rainbows and I really don't like it.

I have the same problem with my Gigabyte motherboard. Corsair DDR RGB has very poor software and firmware quality. Many problems reported on the forum without any solution. I will return My RAM module tomorrow to buy another brand. This is the only viable solution for me. I'm very disappointed.

• Corsair Employee

Hi voodoo486

Please make sure that you only have one of these control softwares installed at a given time, as they can conflict with each other.

Once you have a single software installed, reseat the RAM and see if it detects at that point.

Failing that, create a ticket at https://support.corsair.com and we can provide further assistance.

Regards,

Mordred

Archived