Corsair Community

Void USB not working properly in Teamspeak

Ferdoos

Hey everyone, I won a contest today and won myself a Corsair VOID RGB USB Dolby 7.1 gaming headset. I was super excited because I usually never win anything.

I picked up my prize and was eager to try it out. The installation was fairly simple and I had no problems with it. but a friend of mine on Teamspeak said I sounded like some kind of robot. I tested it out with the mic test in Teamspeak itself and indeed I sounded horrible. I continued to test it out in Skype and Steam as well but there my mic sounds perfectly fine.

The sound of the headset is perfect and works flawless, it's just the mic in Teamspeak.

I am running version 2.8.70 of CUE, my firmware is on version 0.16 and my computer specs are as following:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz

Skylake 14nm Technology

RAM

16,0GB Dual-Channel

Motherboard

MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION

Graphics

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

• 2 weeks later...
Which version of TeamSpeak? It seems many people are having issues with version 3.1 that just came out. It took me a while to fix mine. I had issues with Windows 10 power settings on USB. I had to go into the Device Manager and also into Power settings to turn off the power down settings for USB. That fixed mine.

Archived