Corsair Community

Icue not recognizing fans 1 & 2

delriooo

Hi, need assistance.

I have a Corsair 680x case with 6 LL120's, a H100i Platinum RGB AIO, Wireless K57 RGB keyboard and a Harpoon Wireless RGB mouse.

I have all 6 LL120 fans connected to the fan hub and commander pro. All 6 fans light up and spin. However, the ICUE software only recognizes fans 3 to 6. Fans 1 & 2 do not appear in the list to control speeds.

In Lightning setup I do have selected 6 LL120 fans. Under lightning channel I do see all 6 fans and can even go led by led.

How can I have icue recognize fans 1 & 2 and also have icue be able to control speed of the fans???

• 9 months later...
Hmmm ... so it's controlling the fans but not reading the RPMs.

What happens if you put those fans on other headers? Say, move the fan on port 1 to port 3?

I know this is old but I'm having the same issue. I have 6 ll fans connected to the CP. ICUE show 1,2,4,5,6 fans but no 3. If I switch it to 4 pins it shows but RPM is 0 but the fan is running. Now If I connect a different fan to port 3 shows the fan speed.

any clue as to what happened?

You most likely have a defect or break somewhere along the tachometer wire on the fan that was originally in position #3. You can confirm that by moving it to another Commander Pro header and/or motherboard header. If true, it will show 0 rpm on all headers.

Contact Corsair Support to see about a replacement or the vendor if this is a recent purchase.

You most likely have a defect or break somewhere along the tachometer wire on the fan that was originally in position #3. You can confirm that by moving it to another Commander Pro header and/or motherboard header. If true, it will show 0 rpm on all headers.

Contact Corsair Support to see about a replacement or the vendor if this is a recent purchase.

yeah, it was a bad fan I replaced it now everything is working. Thanks for the reply