Corsair Community

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes

Corsair James

I have the same problem since updating to 3.26.95. Reliability Monitor shows:

A) Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter - Stopped working

B) iCUE - Stopped working

"A" appears to be happening when the PC sleeps, wakes and is shutdown . "B" appears to popup out of no where and is noticed by the memory modules going out of sync at random. When hovering mouse over iCUE in system tray the icon disappears.

Edit: "Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter - Stopped working" is repeatable at each Restart or Shutdown.

Rolling back to v3.25.60 solved it, at least until the next one :sigh!:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter issue is kind of similar to the Corsair Gaming Audio Service problem, seems sloppy.

If you rename or delete "~\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter.exe" your GPU will not show up in dashboard but you'll no longer get that error on startup.

Usually get some random 0rpm fans showing up in dashboard, this is new though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37613&stc=1&d=1583789324

Capture.thumb.PNG.ad9833182bd1c604c716ce90dd4ebb29.PNG

Edited by killersloth

I noticed an error pop on shutdown so I checked the event log on next power up and noticed this was logged :-

Log Name: System

Source: Application Popup

Date: 09/03/2020 22:06:10

Event ID: 26

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords:

Description:

Application pop-up: Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter.exe - Application Error : The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x0000000076E24192.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Popup" Guid="{47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b-29021084ca8f}" />

<EventID>26</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-03-09T22:06:10.707828900Z" />

<EventRecordID>5127</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="848" ThreadID="1140" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer></Computer>

<Security UserID="" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="Caption">Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter.exe - Application Error</Data>

<Data Name="Message">The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x0000000076E24192.

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

First time I have seen this error.

I also have another issue that has existed for a few versions which I am constantly reminded I have a firmware update (3.12) for my K63 keyboard even though the keyboard and dongle are on the latest version. I managed to clear it by re-flashing but the message came back after a reboot.

Edited by Archvile82

3.26.95 Still isn't saving custom colors for audio lighting for me. Every time the software shuts down, it resets to default colors. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

I also have that issue with 3.25.60, but I didn't tested with 3.26.95.

3.26.95 keeps crashing for me, seems to be related to waking from sleep.

Happy to send some logs if someone can point me in the right direction...

I also have that problem since 3.26.95 and since I use sleep often it means that iCUE is never working when I need it for macros. Until I manually start it of course.

Had a couple days of relatively light issues with 3.25.60, crashes in background that seemingly recover without me even noticing and dashboard inaccuracies. This morning however, after ICUE crashed on boot, it refused to start whatsoever. After rebooting it continued to crash, tried a shutdown and flipping the PSU switch off for a bit and still crashing.

Had to just go in and uninstall, twice actually, first time I didn't check the box to delete data for all users and it continued to crash after reinstall.

Went back to 3.17.94, so far so good. If you haven't updated to 3.25.60, just don't.

edit: Solid day of gaming with no issues from ICUE when using 3.17.94. Definitely going to be hesitant about updates from here out...

Edited by killersloth

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone provide a link to back-dated versions? I am running 3.22.74 on my work laptop and my Virtuoso dongle works great - lights up white, no issues. I am running 3.26.95 on my gaming desktop and my dongle flashes red, my Commander randomly stops showing my fans, etc. I'd like to get 3.22.74 if possible.

Can anyone provide a link to back-dated versions? I am running 3.22.74 on my work laptop and my Virtuoso dongle works great - lights up white, no issues. I am running 3.26.95 on my gaming desktop and my dongle flashes red, my Commander randomly stops showing my fans, etc. I'd like to get 3.22.74 if possible.

Here ya go: iCUE 3.22.74