Corsair Community

H100i Platinum RGB No Longer Detected Shortly After Install.

TheHodge

Hopefully someone can help me cause i'm really worried I've broke something.

Recently i got a 9700k and H100i RGB Platinum from Amazon. I just installed everything today correctly and everything was working fine. Windows 10 installed all the drivers i needed etc. I loaded up ICUE and again everything was fine my corsair mouse and keyboard where there and also my new H100i. I was playing around with the software and decided to check for software update and H100i update. I started the ICUE software update and then stupidly started the H100i update shortly afterwards. The ICUE software finished first and seemingly messed up my H100i update because the software restarted. After restarting my H100i fans are at 100% and the cooler is no longer detected in ICUE. I've tried everything to get it detected but nothing works. My MOBO also won't detect the cooler being attached to the CPU FAN anymore which it was before. Windows 10 still shows H100i as a device connected.

The device shows up under Bluetooth and other devices but just keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. I think the update failed because I did two updates at the same time. I've got Amazon to send me a replacement and gonna try again without updating.