Corsair Community

Default settings of AIO

krzykacz

Hi! Does anyone know if it possible to upload custom fan curve and pump profile as default setting to H100 PRO or Platinum AIO?

Something similar that H100i v2 has via LINK 4 software (options->devices->use currents settings as default).

For me this feature is mandatory to run AIO without iCUE/LINK 4 software (for example if your using different than Windows OS).

It will always run the software current assigned fan and pump settings without the software, as long as coolant temperature (H100i Pro or Platinum Temp) is set as the control variable. This is the native sensor inside the unit and does not require external help for control.

It will always run the software current assigned fan and pump settings without the software, as long as coolant temperature (H100i Pro or Platinum Temp) is set as the control variable. This is the native sensor inside the unit and does not require external help for control.

To be clear: If I use coolant temperature as a control variable and then define custom fan curve with pump speed set to quiet it will be used by AIO even if I remove iCUE? It will not reset after power cycling?

I'm asking because this is different behaviour then with H100i V2 + Link4 (without writing current settings to device after power cycling everything will be gone).

---

One more question: Is there possibility to control pump speed (or mode) by temperature?

That’s correct. Different “automatic save” feature on the Pro and Platinum line. Technically I suspect the curve still saves if you use a different variable, but without the software it can’t get the data and the fans will go max with a null value.

Pump speeds are fixed along three speeds: 1100 rpm (Quiet), 2160 (Balanced), 2850 (Extreme). You are going to want balanced and with or without software I recommend most people park it there. The Quiet speed is a bit too low for load and is what it sounds like — low noise desktop work. Not many people report any difference in coolant temperature between Balanced and Extreme. AIO loops are short and relatively low restriction. You have to start manipulating variables (like extremely low or zero fan speed) to create a difference. If you reach some critical coolant temp, it will automatically shift you out of Quiet mode, but I don’t think it will put you back without active software steps.

I will recommend you leave iCUE installed and set it not to run on startup rather than uninstall. Too much of a pain to reinstall, change Pump led color, uninstall. If you are on a different OS then this won’t matter anyway.