Corsair Community

I don't understand wiring fans and controllers with iCue. Help needed please

oOGhostOo

Hey all, sorry if I seem a noob here, but I am confused and need some help. I just moved my build into a Lian Li O11 Dynamic case, and I have bought 6 x LL120mm RGB fans, and also 2 x LL140mm fans to go on my Corsair H115i pro cooler (which already has the stock fans, I believe ML140's), and I can't work out how I am supposed to wire all of this and make it work in the iCue software.

All the bits I have at the mo :-

• 6 x LL120
  • Corsair H115i pro AIO with either
  • 2 x LL140's and or
  • 2 X ML140's (optional, was thinking of push/pull on the radiator with the LL140's)
  • 1 x Commander Pro
  • 2 x RGB hub
  • 2 x Lighting Node Pro
  • 2 x NOISEBLOCKER BLACK SILENT FAN XR2 - 60MM - to give a little more intake at the back of the case, or exhaust out.

Currently I have one 3 way 4 pin PWM splitter I can use but can get more if needed. And am able to get other parts as needed too.

If anyone can please help me understand the best way to set all this up and make it work with iCue I would be so grateful.

Currently I have 3 SP120 fans in there on one RGB hub, which is wired to the Commander Pro, and they work fine, but I am replacing them with 3 LL120's tomorrow. On the other hub I have 3 x LL120 and 2 x LL140, and the 120's RGB is working, but the 140's RGB is not, and I have no clue why.

I have an MSI RTX3080 Gaming X Trio in there so space at the bottom of the case is pretty limited, so the radiator needs to go at the top, apart from that I am completely open to advice and suggestions.