Corsair Community

ll 120 RGB not showing in iCUE

TRH3112

So I just got a 220T RGB airflow case, and the 3 QL series fans on the front are working great no issues at all had room for a 120mm fan in the rear of the case so I went with the LL120 RGB, I have it connected to a fan header, the fan is working fine, the RGB is connected to the lighting node pro, that comes pre installed on the corsair 220T case but all the RGBS are dead on my LL120 none work even in ICUE when he go to lighting setup and select LL series and select 1 fan no lights at all, any idea why? Asus Prime Z390-A mobo if that helps at all.

Well, iCUE only supports 1 kind of fan on a single channel. AFAIK, the 220T comes with SP-PRO RGB fans, not QL-RGB fans - of course, they can be changed.

You can mix fans on a single channel but they won't necessarily work as intended - effects, especially sequential ones, will be off and wonky. You'd need to put the LL fan with the SP-PRO fans and then configure it for ... 5 SP-PRO fans, IIRC. And the LL fan would need to be on Port #4 (no skipping of the ports).

Well, iCUE only supports 1 kind of fan on a single channel. AFAIK, the 220T comes with SP-PRO RGB fans, not QL-RGB fans - of course, they can be changed.

You can mix fans on a single channel but they won't necessarily work as intended - effects, especially sequential ones, will be off and wonky. You'd need to put the LL fan with the SP-PRO fans and then configure it for ... 5 SP-PRO fans, IIRC. And the LL fan would need to be on Port #4 (no skipping of the ports).

thats it i bet, i put it in port 6 because its at the far rear of my case, and i have the ASUS aura mobo plug in so it works with ram and cpu cooler also but i did skip the ports.