Corsair Community

Hi folks

I was wondering if anyone could help? I have a Corsair h100i gtx that has failed within the warranty period. I have already created a tma ticket, however I need this fixed as soon as possible. I’m doing an university degree and a lot of my course work is saved on my pc (which I can’t turn on as my cooler has packed in). I don’t have a spare cooler and my cpu doesn’t come with a heat sink or cooler (6700k). As I am in a tight spot what are my options? Not sure how long a replacement takes to receive after one has been agreed. I’m guessing between Corsair getting in touch, asking me to send faulty cooler in, them checking and confirming fault, then sending new cooler to me, this seems like it could take months in this current climate! If I purchase another cooler and my old one is under warranty will they reimburse me or send a new unit? I hope this isn’t an obvious question but I couldn’t find any information regarding what the process is.

Sorry for the long post and I hope someone can Help!

Thanks

Steven

They send a new unit. I'm not sure what you could do to expedite things tho. :-(

They will do an "Advance RMA" ... where they take your credit card as collateral and ship you the new cooler before receiving the old one back.

Maybe try calling?