Corsair Community

Corsair H115i rgb platinum and Others 2x LL Fans Connection

christian_sordi

Hi all guys, i'm new to this community and i'm writing this question because i didn't found a correct answer with YT videos or searching on WEB.

I'm going to buy the components to assemble a pc and the doubt is the following:

I will buy a Corsair H115i rgb Platinum (Mounted front pushing in), 1x LL120 rgb (rear pulling out ), 1x LL140 rgb (top pulling out),Corsair dominator rgb 3200 Mhz with an MSI x570 unify, Ryzen 7 3800x, all into an NZXT h510.

1: Is the h115i rgb platinum + NZXT h510 front aiflow enough for cooling my Ryzen ?

2: How to connect all fans to handle rpm and rgbs? Need i a sort of controller?

Mobo has 1x 4-pin RGB LED connector and 1x 3-pin CORSAIR connector (what connects to this? )

Thanks all

I went on Corsair website and read that the new Case corsair icue 220T come with new Lightning pro node core that can handle both rgb and rpm of rgb fans. I had previously chosen nzxt for elegant and minimalistic design but the Icue 220t should be fine aswell. The 220t has improvement airflow performace so it's ok. Post can be closed. Thanks

I went on Corsair website and read that the new Case corsair icue 220T come with new Lightning pro node core that can handle both rgb and rpm of rgb fans. I had previously chosen nzxt for elegant and minimalistic design but the Icue 220t should be fine aswell. The 220t has improvement airflow performace so it's ok. Post can be closed. Thanks

The Lighting Node Core only handles RGB - it's a single channel Lighting Node Pro and Fan Hub in one device. It does not control RPM; that's the Commander Pro.

The Lighting Node Core only handles RGB - it's a single channel Lighting Node Pro and Fan Hub in one device. It does not control RPM; that's the Commander Pro.

Thank you for your reply!

Last day i changed my part to buy into:

Liquid cooler h150i Rgb pro xt

Corsair iCue 465x RGB ( Lighting Node CORE and 3x LL120 rgb fans included)

mobo MSI MEG x570 Unify

Can i connect all of these part without Commander PRO?

I thought this way:

(Liquid Cooling)

- Connect pump power cable to SATA power plug

- Connect pump tach cable to the CPU_FAN into mobo

- Connect each radiator LL120 fan to 4 pin connectors on the pump (PWM handling).

- Connect each fan rgb header to Lighting Node CORE

(Other 3LL fans given with case, moved top and rear)

- Connect each fan rgb header to Lighting Node CORE

- Connect each fan 4 pin connector to mobo ( for PWM)

is it possibile?

• 10 months later...