Corsair Community

Colour Disparities Between Components?

Tryggmundur

Hey guys,

I've got a H100i RGB Platinum SE and an iCUE Commander Pro, all decked out with LL120 White RGB fans, which looks really sweet when set up correctly.

However I've ran into a little issue with the LED colours between the 2 components.

When in White mode (My regular gaming mode) the LED's on the Pump block and the fans connected to the RGB headers with the AIO are slightly warmer white (Less blue tinge) than the fans connected to the Commander Pro. All of the fans are running the SAME colour, with indentical RGB Channels.

I run my AIO mounted at the front as an exhaust, in push/pull config, so theres RGB fans on both sides (dont judge, I need maximum RGB /s). The weird part is, if I connect the RGB header of a fan connected to the pump, the white tone changes to match the rest. So it seems like my fans only have the warmer white colour when connected to the pump block?

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem with their lighting setup before, and whether or not there is a fix for it?

Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

Hi buddy.. not seen this with the coolers and copro but have seen it with other devices..

one option is to bring down the color thats makling it warmer or colder... so if its shows with a slight pink tinge.. bring red down a bit.. if showing bluish tinge. bring down blue a bit on those devices...