Corsair Community

First (real) build! Wiring and connections are confusing. Help?

blaslowbras

Hey all you cool cats and kittens,

I'll be getting the last few parts delivered in about a week, then I get to start building this thing! I have some experience building, but I'm scared of messing something up, especially as I'm completely new to the Corsair ecosystem (I know I'll need to completely disable Mystic Light, at least). I'm trying to visualize everything before I start. Does this look correct?

GgXtvij.png

6 LL120, 4 RGB LED strips, and 1 H100i Platinum.

Am I missing any connections?

In iCue - where would the H100i fans be in the order?

1490321514_Wiringmaybe.thumb.png.0150cce3000b682f21e7dc8123610f28.png

Edited by blaslowbras

It's basically pretty easy - plug everything you can into the commander pro. If you have more connectors than ports then you need to use one of the little black boxes in between - the rgb fan hub and the lighting node pro. Plug the USB connector from your AIO into the commander too. Makes for easier cable management and you'll need one less port on your MB. You can plug your AIO fan rgb into the fan hub since you're using all LL120, but it doesn't really matter. Other than that, your wiring diagram is pretty much on point.

Once you have everything connected correctly and open up iCue, all your devices will show up there - the AIO rgb (+ fan rgb if connected) and fan/pump speed can configured in this tab. All your other fans (speed and rgb) and the stripes can be configured in the commander pro tab - make sure to setup the correct devices on your led ports or it won't work properly.

I would also recommend setting up custom fan profiles. The preset ones tend to be annoying imho.