Corsair Community

Need Help with h115i

TheLabCat

Hi, im a newbie and this is my first build. Wanted to give it a try to occupy my time during this covid19 time. I have zero knowledge to pc builds and gaming pcs. But wanted to learn more.

For my problem, i cant figure out where to plug in the 4pin fan plug from the aio to motherboard. I mounted the radiator to the front of my case since that seemed to be the only option i had.

I plugged the 2 fans attached to the radiator to the fan plugs coming off the h115i. I plugged the usb and sata from the h115i as well and was left only with the 3/4pin. Theres no part on my motherboard where i can plug it in. So at the moment I dont have it plugged in. my comp temp is reading 82*F (sorry i cant do celcius). Is that at a reasonable temperature or did i definitely install wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Sorry if i didnt word anything right, im a complete newbie to computer building.

thanks for your help!! i disconnected it off the rgb controller and just hooked it up to those wires from aio. I guess theyre both the same so either hookup or doesnt matter.

Thanks for clarifying this, this had me confused for some time!!