Corsair Community

My M65 Pro RGB Mouse's Thumb Buttons Stopped Working

Barbalax

While my sniper sensitivity button still works, my forward and back buttons simply DO NOT WORK, yesterday they were working just fine, and I have had this issue before, I already tried enabling all HID mice in my Device Manager, and uninstalling all HID mice and plugging the mouse back in, neither worked, every time I have had this issue the solution has been different, I have had the mouse for about 5-6 months now, and it has happened about 4 times.

I currently have this exact same issue? I tried the repair icue and nothing, still the same? I have even uninstalled the software and re installed only to have the same problem persists…

I have noticed the buttons run perfectly fine when I close/quit icue but when I re activate it the buttons stop??

You can try deleting your existing profiles, and make a new one from scratch. Sometimes the profiles get corrupted when you update iCUE.

I have tried this with the same results. Still not working I wonder if I can access the files on my C drive? Would you know where they would be located by any chance?

C:Users/(name)/App Data (hidden folder)/Roaming/Corsair

Quit iCUE. Cut and paste the entire Corsair folder to the desktop. That is ALL of your profiles and settings. It can be dropped back in later.

When you re-launch the App, it will generate a new folder with just a newly generated profile. All settings will be at default. See if it works now. If not, delete the new Corsair folder and put the old one back to get all your stuff back. If does work, you can try selectively dropping in things like the Profiles folder to try and recover most of your settings. Unclear where the corruption might be.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on this issue - After running Ccleaner my side buttons seemed to work again for a while but now they pick and choose when they want to be recognised?

When booting my computer sometimes they work sometimes they don't? Super frustrating...

Quick update on this issue - After running Ccleaner my side buttons seemed to work again for a while but now they pick and choose when they want to be recognised?

When booting my computer sometimes they work sometimes they don't? Super frustrating...

Seems you have Fast Boot enabled in Windows. Disable it.

• 3 weeks later...