Corsair Community

Can we get a gamepad Please corsair

reefbreland

So both razzzzer and looseitech have them the looseitech g13 and razzzzzers nostromo orbweaver and tarturus. You got everthing i want corsair a macro pad similar to these things would be fantastic heres what i think you have that would make it great! number 1 CHERRY MX!!!! having a macro pad with Cherry MX switches and only the finest RGB LEDS inside them sounds pretty sweet already. Number 2 the CUE 2 SYSTEM you can do a lot with the sharing features of importing profiles and the matching lightings profiles across a multitude of Corsair products would make this thing shine the cue system would also be a good launching platform for screen apps on the macro pad. The G13 has a small color changing LCD panel on the front you can display basic info such as date & time some media info and CPU usage with third party apps other people have added some programs to utilize this screen for various things such as PC monitoring here's where number three comes in. CORSAIR LINK you can easily just pump the date from corsair link into cue 2 so that a display on the macro pad can utilize this info or at least have the pad have access to that info. If you keep that screen upon to programs that could use it and allow program switching with macros in cue 2 turns the Corsair macro pad into a powerhouse of info on the fly allowing certain games and users to interact with that screen could make for a unique experience and if its easy enough for third parties to make programs that work with this hardware loads of possibilities could work from it . Importing a screen application into cue 2 and away they go and a sytem of trading game macro setups using the import feature might be a good idea as well

I too would love one of these from Corsair, purely to use it for macros along with my Strafe RGB. It having a little lcd for mini apps would be nice since i miss the lcd screen on my G510 (mainly for the clock so i can see the time while ingame or watching videos in fullscreen) i replaced with my Strafe.

• 1 month later...

Archived