Corsair Community

VOID USB 7.1 Adapter Drivers Not Working

ak47isthebest

Hey everyone, new to the forums here.

Recently bought a Corsair Gaming VOID Surround Hybrid Stereo Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 USB Adapter.

When I plugged it in with the USB adapter it wouldn't work. As in I would get the Utility sounds and everything but no other audio (YouTube, Gaming, Media, etc). The problems seems to be with the adapter drivers not being installed properly (or at all). I tried searching for the drivers online but can't find them.

Is anyone else facing the same issue and is there a fix for this?

The headphones seem to work fine when plugged into the audio jack. But obviously I can't get the microphone to work then.

Okay. I found the driver and tried to install it. But got the following error.

"Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it.

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

If you know the manufacturer of your device, you can visit its website and check the support section for driver software."

Archived