Corsair Community

Force GT 60 Really Slow Boot Times

lukehoare

From the moment I press the on botton it takes around 21 secounds to turn on. Is that good. Also What dose Express gate do? JW

Yea, thats about where it should be, Express Gate is a feature on ASUS motherboards which loads a gui interface that will let you access the internet without loading your drives primary operating system.

What with it on and off.

With it on it takes around 1min 10 secounds ish.

With it off it takes around 19 - 22 secounds.

What els can i Do to get my boot time up better:)

That maybe the best you will get with your system, though others may know of ways to cut the time back further, when I used the Force 3 120GB my system would take about 30 seconds to boot from button to desktop, but I also use a JMicron PATA/eSATA controller which will provide a message at boot.

That maybe the best you will get with your system, though others may know of ways to cut the time back further, when I used the Force 3 120GB my system would take about 30 seconds to boot from button to desktop, but I also use a JMicron PATA/eSATA controller which will provide a message at boot.

I know that I will lose performance because I'm using sata2 and I need sata3 for my SSD. How can I do that^ what u just said?

Archived