Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro USB - Sound problem after ICUE installed

Wilfried

I bought this new headset and it was perfectly working before i installed the ICUE software.

After that i still can talk with the microphone but i dont have sound anymore. The headset is correctly pick up on windows. When i choose my laptop speakers if the headset is plugged in or not, they work. But when i choose the Corsair all is quiet i cant still hear the 3 bip when i plug it in. I tried to launch a music but windows dont see any audio device.

You can see it on the pictures (in French)

628740707_problemecasque.thumb.JPG.88ae31cd47ebcd0835499e629363cb20.JPG

101396959_problemecasque2.thumb.JPG.166a602cc6c92f8bece1886b2ee3277a.JPG

Right click on the Windows Sound icon in the bottom right of the task bar and run the Windows Troubleshooter. What you are experiencing is due to the undocumented changes to audio drivers that Microsoft made to Windows in their 1903 update.

Had the issues described in this thread, solved them and now have sound again on my headset. One problem still stands though... My iCUE doesn't detect my headset and as such, I can't have the surround sound that i'm so used to and change other settings like sidetone and volume. Would really appreciate some help.

Best regards