Corsair Community

WASD keycaps

ad47uk

A mate of mine got the Vengence K65 keyboard and I really like it, so i am looking at buying one. But I would prefer it is the WASD keys was the same colour as the other keys, the arrows keys are fine. Is it possible to get the WASD keys in the same colour as the other keys?

I know corsair keyboards are mainly for gamers, something which I am not, but I do like that keyboard, it is nice to type on.

Thanks.

I think they come with a set of special key caps and a set of regular ones and a key cap pulled.

Thanks for the reply, but the K65 don't come with any of that,

Anyway, I have ordered a K65 RGb, i know it is more expensive, but i think it will suit me better.

Be sorry to say good bye to my old logitech keyboard mind you, it have done me good, but getting old now.

All the keys are the same colour on the K65 RGB..

Do you mean you want a set of the textured 'WASD' keys (as seen on the K70) for it?

I did not want the textured keys, the K65 comes with them, but I did not like them as it looked strange. Ok for Gamers, but I am not a gamer.

The k65 RGB is great, Ok maybe I do not need all the colours and yes it was a bit pricey, but it is a great little keyboard and I can now put my mouse beside it.

The software is bit complex, but I have managed to get the lights as I want them.

Macros I will sort out at some point, not sure if I really need them, but could be useful in Sony Vegas.

Archived