Corsair Community

Nightsword - Is there anyway to remap the sniper, DPI, and profile buttons to default

nhavasis

I have little to no use for those buttons in their specific mappings and I would be able to more effectively use them as default buttons such as a "mouse 8". Looking through iCue there only seems to be remapping of mouse buttons to other mouse buttons or keyboard keys. Is there anyway to do this within iCue or would I have to look externally to other programs?
  • Confused 1

"Mouse 8"? I am not sure what that is. With CUE you can remap to keystrokes, mouse, buttons, any range of recorded macro actions, and several other features listed in the drop down menu. I don't know of any way to create a virtual mouse button and you would still need the program you are using to understand it. Most people find other uses for specific mouse buttons by substitution mapping them to another key or key combination that has meaning in another program (DPI up is mapped to Shift + Left click). Edited by c-attack

• 1 month later...
I have little to no use for those buttons in their specific mappings and I would be able to more effectively use them as default buttons such as a "mouse 8". Looking through iCue there only seems to be remapping of mouse buttons to other mouse buttons or keyboard keys. Is there anyway to do this within iCue or would I have to look externally to other programs?

I get what you're saying, I have eveything on a per applicaton basis myself with different profiles and just set to what I want.

If you really need just set to something like backslash and then use backslash as a hotkey in a game or something.

Also numpad keys are helpful and even if you dont have a full keyboard you can still set mouse buttons to them.