Corsair Community

VOID / ST100 - Custom EQ Settings - Per Profile?

rik182

Hi guys,

I have a VOID headset but recently changed this and now have my sound going through the ST100 (but I think this issue still applies to both).

I've created a custom EQ profile for FPS gaming in my "CSGO" lighting profile which has settings for my keyboard, mouse and mousepad.

The issue is, if I switch my profile to another one eg: "PUBG" I have to re-create the custom EQ profile. With actions for example, you're able to copy them and re-use them in other profiles but it doesn't seem to be the case with EQ profiles?

I think most people using CUE will have at least 10+ lighting profiles they will use so to add a new EQ profile (which is exactly the same) to each of these is quite a pain. Is there a way around this?

• 3 months later...

I'm interested in this functionality too. I have existing profiles and it would be nice if there was a copy or import function for EQ presets. I know you can export your profile and it will save the EQ settings, but it won't help you if you want to adjust existing profiles because importing just imports it as a separate profile. There's no way to merely import or copy the settings to an existing one. Manually adjusting EQ settings for every single profile by hand is a serious pain.

The only other way would be to handle headset profiles separately from your keyboard or other Corsair gear so if you want to create a new EQ setting I don't have to go and manually add it to all my K95 profiles.

Edited by ChunkyCheese

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi guys,

I have a VOID headset but recently changed this and now have my sound going through the ST100 (but I think this issue still applies to both).

I've created a custom EQ profile for FPS gaming in my "CSGO" lighting profile which has settings for my keyboard, mouse and mousepad.

The issue is, if I switch my profile to another one eg: "PUBG" I have to re-create the custom EQ profile. With actions for example, you're able to copy them and re-use them in other profiles but it doesn't seem to be the case with EQ profiles?

I think most people using CUE will have at least 10+ lighting profiles they will use so to add a new EQ profile (which is exactly the same) to each of these is quite a pain. Is there a way around this?

I bought my Void headset yesterday. Everything works out fine but setting the EQ values for every single profile is very annoying. A simple "save profile" would help a lot. 2019 still not changed since 2018

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...