Corsair Community

570x + 6ql fans

jordiano

Hi guys!

I would like to confirm that everything is connected correctly!

I have a Corsair Crystal Series 570X case that came with three SP120 fans, an RGB hub and an SP Lighting Controller.

I have changed the SP120 for 6 QL120, I have connected the RGB hub of the 570x with the logo controller and I have connected the lightning node core to the SATA and the USB of the commander pro, and the commander pro to the SATA and the USB of the motherboard , this right?

Thanks!

Yes, that's certainly one way to do it.

You can also use the Commander Pro's Lighting Channel and the Fan Hub that comes with the case for the QL fans. The downside is that you'd not be able to connect the logo unless you get a 3rd party adapter or use the LNC for that - which seems like overkill. Or keep it like it is but add yourself a bunch of strips on the other channel of the Commander Pro (because one can never have too much RGB)!

You can ditch the push-button controller if you like and just connect the Hub for for case logo directly to the Commander Pro.

Or - as I mentioned - use the Fan Hub for the QL fans (connected to the Commander Pro) and the 3rd party adapter to put the case logo directly on the second Commnader Pro channel as well. Then you'd have a spare LNC. The downside to this is that you'd not have any channels for strips if that was something that you wanted in the future.