Corsair Community

H80i GT Pump, LED, and Thermometer not detected by CL

piggius_max

Hi,

I installed my H80i GT today and everything seems fine apart from the Corsair Link application and the pump device. The pump device cant find itself a driver to run off of and SIV doesn't detect any corsair parts, the link application was installed using administrator mode and I've been trying to fix this all day but nothing has worked.

I'm running a Sabertooth X79 mobo by ASUS, CPU is an i7 3970x, on windows 7 home premium.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Firstly add your PC Specs to your profile.

What does the SIV [uSB Bus] panel report? Post a screen shot.

What does the Device Manager properties report? Post a screen shot.

Does dism /online /get-drivers /format:table list hydros7289.inf? I get as below, but your system will list different driver packages.

attachment.php?attachmentid=22180&stc=1&d=1437416445

hydros7289.thumb.png.4b4621a1498293128f053d196eb3c180.png

38990629_USBbuspanel.thumb.png.e55cee0862b1c98e44419aa53595391d.png

1816064388_devicemanagerproperties.thumb.png.d01274bb97612d488ecbed46c82e5bc4.png

There's those, I cant seem to find 'hydros7289.inf'.

The only driver by corsair is 'siesbxp.inf'

As a side note, I have a disturbingly large amount of drivers compared to you, should I be concerned?

Thanks for your prompt reply :)

The issue is that when you installed CL the hydros7289 drivers were not installed. Which version of CL did you install. Only 3.1.5570 correctly supports the H80iGT, the earlier 3.1 release works on some systems.

Check that it's installed. On my system I get as below. If it's missing try uninstalling and reinstalling CL. I recall there is a popup about installing it you need to say OK to. Once it's there do Update Driver from Device Manager.

I suspect you have lots of different versions of the same driver. I used to have the same, but used several pnputil -f -d oem<nnn>.inf commands to remove all but the latest ones. The only downside is wasted disk space and driver installations taking slightly longer. I recall getting back a several GB of space on my SSD mainly from nVidia GPU drivers. I also cleaned out C:\nVidia\.

attachment.php?attachmentid=22183&stc=1&d=1437420738

987688348_CLDrivers.thumb.png.9c26e0b8b2fa47622f6c19764980188b.png

it does now list hydros7289.inf.

However the device still has a yellow triangle next to it in device manager, and CL still cant see the pump.

When I view properties it says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

update driver cant find driver

• Corsair Employee
[ATTACH]22187[/ATTACH]

Attached is what I believe to be the cause of the problem, the driver attempts to install but fails due to a lack of digital signature.

The drivers for that part are actually digitally signed. We are checking the download file and the certificates again as we don't see this issue internally.

http://i.imgur.com/mL0oin3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6ASW6jv.jpg

Archived