The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 4.98 average. Display Modes
Old 05-16-2015, 02:51 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 779506
Inheritance Reputation: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisman View Post
Is this the same for the k65 as well? I cant find software for it anywhere on the website. Is it not possible to create macros and remap the keyboard to use them?
yea CUE only works with the RGB lineup.
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Old 05-17-2015, 01:24 PM

POST ID # = 779650
tmzbagda Reputation: 10
Default Mouse vengeance m90

My mice vengeance M90 stopped work. The lights are up but it doesnt click or move. Somebody help me please...

Old 05-20-2015, 11:05 PM

POST ID # = 780253
NitroCat Reputation: 10
Default 2 Modes in 1 Profile doesn't seem to work

I would like to have 2 modes on the same profile but there is a problem. In the profile I have an emp mode which has a ripple effect and I just added in a new mode which is a heartbeat monitor with reactive typing. I would like the two effects to be seperate (I have them on different M keys emp is M1 and heartbeat is M2) from each other but whenever I put the heartbeat mode in the emp profile the heartbeat mode uses the emp ripple effect in place of the reactive typing and when I put the emp in the heartbeat profile the emp gains reactive typing in place of the emp ripple effect but I just want to be able to keep the two in the same profile with all of their effects separate from each other so I don't have to keep switching profiles.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:44 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 780450

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCat View Post
I would like to have 2 modes on the same profile but there is a problem. In the profile I have an emp mode which has a ripple effect and I just added in a new mode which is a heartbeat monitor with reactive typing. I would like the two effects to be seperate (I have them on different M keys emp is M1 and heartbeat is M2) from each other but whenever I put the heartbeat mode in the emp profile the heartbeat mode uses the emp ripple effect in place of the reactive typing and when I put the emp in the heartbeat profile the emp gains reactive typing in place of the emp ripple effect but I just want to be able to keep the two in the same profile with all of their effects separate from each other so I don't have to keep switching profiles.
the reactive typing and ripple effect are both set in the Profile. So you cant have both one or another.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:53 AM

POST ID # = 781349
einzele Reputation: 10

hello guys, is the alt tab issue in profiled application has been resolved? any plan to fix it?

Old 05-27-2015, 11:31 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 781362

Quote:
Originally Posted by einzele View Post
hello guys, is the alt tab issue in profiled application has been resolved? any plan to fix it?
which alt tab issue?

Old 05-27-2015, 11:38 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 781367
terabyte Reputation: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by zheren159 View Post
which alt tab issue?
If you have a profile linked to a program and try to alt-tab from it it immediately selects the next program without letting you press TAB more times to choose the program to go to.

Old 05-27-2015, 03:45 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 781422

thats a known bug, there is no fix for it at this time.

Old 06-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Total Noob (almost)
DJd34d1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 786587
DJd34d1 Reputation: 10

I was not able to find a match to my problem. I was not able to pinpoint the program that seemed to do the hijacking, but I highly suspect steam. I have a k65 RGB. I had CUE open, had been fiddling with profile to attach to quake, got bored exited that profile by clicking into another profile, then started playing D&D which has it's own lighting profile attached. It did some weird switching while the game was loading (not sure how the .exe would lose whatever control it has, the profile stayed if I alt+tabbed away from the game) and somewhere in the process the control of the red of the RGB was hijacked. My layout looked weird while I played then I switched into some others after the game and realized the red was gone from every profile. I restarted the CUE software a few times, even ended the process in the task manager trying to remedy the problem. It didn't so I got aggravated and closed all open programs in one big sweep in preparation to reboot. Before I rebooted I noticed the red was back in my profile. I suspect steam because of the oddity that happened when starting the game about the time I noticed the colors looked weird.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:37 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 786657

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJd34d1 View Post
I was not able to find a match to my problem. I was not able to pinpoint the program that seemed to do the hijacking, but I highly suspect steam. I have a k65 RGB. I had CUE open, had been fiddling with profile to attach to quake, got bored exited that profile by clicking into another profile, then started playing D&D which has it's own lighting profile attached. It did some weird switching while the game was loading (not sure how the .exe would lose whatever control it has, the profile stayed if I alt+tabbed away from the game) and somewhere in the process the control of the red of the RGB was hijacked. My layout looked weird while I played then I switched into some others after the game and realized the red was gone from every profile. I restarted the CUE software a few times, even ended the process in the task manager trying to remedy the problem. It didn't so I got aggravated and closed all open programs in one big sweep in preparation to reboot. Before I rebooted I noticed the red was back in my profile. I suspect steam because of the oddity that happened when starting the game about the time I noticed the colors looked weird.
There are issues with the profile auto switching when changing form game to game, but i dont really use that feature and most of the time its because of other software. Try contacting Corsair Support and see if they can help

Old 07-15-2015, 09:14 AM

POST ID # = 789536
winski Reputation: 10

I tried all of those options on "Device not detected", but how do I remove my mouse from devices and printers?

Old 07-15-2015, 01:17 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 789594

Quote:
Originally Posted by winski View Post
I tried all of those options on "Device not detected", but how do I remove my mouse from devices and printers?
Its under the control panel

Old 07-27-2015, 06:24 PM

POST ID # = 791791
DaRockWilder Reputation: 10

Hi,

I've read everything in the FAQ, but still can't find answers to my problems!
Can anyone help please?

I have led's that are still on even if the key is on Lightning Off, and when im on a profile i have 6 keys that are always Green, lightning off... stay green, switch to red color... still green!!!!!

When your default profile is white and red and there's green keys it look so baddd!
How can i fix it?!?!
My keyboard is like 10 days old! :(

Thx for the answers :D

Old 08-18-2015, 09:56 AM
theking's PC Specs

POST ID # = 796628
theking Reputation: 10

Update of firmware on K70 fails.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:10 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 796632
terabyte Reputation: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
Update of firmware on K70 fails.

Do you have a K70 non-RGB or the newer RGB version? This thread is only for the RGB version while that firmware update is for the old non-RGB one.

And in case you have the old non-RGB version then you probably don't need it anyway, the FW update is quite old and all the keyboards being sold now are already updated to it from the factory most likely.