Corsair Community

Void pro mic stops working icue

Jester258

I’ve been having a strange issue with my void pro wireless not working correctly. I’ve been taking the time to make icue profiles for all my games and sometimes when Icue auto switches the profile my mic will stop working.

I’ll be in a discord call and launch a game then nobody can hear me but I can hear them. It’s strange because it doesn’t do this every time so I don’t think it’s a setting in icue.

I am am using RTX voice and discord when this happens and the only solution is to close everything and restart. Happens as soon as icue switches profiles. Has anyone else experienced an issue like this?

Dude,

My Windows 10 updated last night while I was sleeping... now I can't get my mic to pickup anything.

Audio comes through fine

If I hit the mute button, it will not come off of mute either. Not that it matters since even when it's off mute, it wont pickup my voice.

Literally have no idea what to do. I've uninstalled the drivers and iCUE, reinstalled, used Win troubleshoot.

My headset is the Void Pro RGB WIRED

Edit; 1:48..... I tried everything. I have the original box, PM me if someone wants this PoS... I will sell just for $ to get an Arctis. Apparently Corsair HS's are junk, require constant tinkering, and a Win update can literally brick these.

Edited by MartMayhem