Corsair Community

Corsair VOID Elite RGB Wireless: background noise (only with

swagonymous

For some reason my title got cut.. (only with iCue)

I bought a Corsair VOID Pro RGB Wireless headset a year ago. Good sound quality, but I had the same problem with it, that I have now with the Corsair VOID Elite. When I downloaded the iCue, a very annoying white noise appeared. Only when there's sound playing, and only when iCue is downloaded. For some reason it doesn't apply to the narrator (Mic off, mic on, etc..). When I searched up this on Google a year ago with my VOID Pro, i got more than 10 pages of the same question, none answered by the support team (including mine). I use Win10. What's the issue?

Also: If I take down the sound in Windows to 10, and listen to music on Youtube with 100%, then it's perfect. Though I payed a lot for this and the other headphones, and I expect something better for this money.

Edited by swagonymous

I have the same problem with my HS70s, I also have the Corsair K70 Mk.2 and I hate that without ICue there isn't any customization. I don't want my keyboard to be rainbow, I wish Corsair implements some type of color change that just changes the whole color of the keyboard to specific colors without being forced to install iCue. I either have to have a rainbow keyboard or a static noise whenever sound is playing.