Corsair Community

VOID Wireless Lights Staying On

SajuukCor

I'm all about the extended battery life on my wireless headset. I work at home so squeezing all the extra juice from the battery is essential for me. I have "Disable device lighting" turned on in the CUE Settings > Device area, but everytime I turn on the headphones the lights continue to remain on until I go back to the Settings area and toggle the option off and on. I even have the RGB Brightness turned to 0 and red, but as you can see from my camera pic that it still glows a faint green, which is weird because it's set to red.

Happens also when I switch Windows users; the lights come back on 100% because CUE isn't running, and then once CUE loads up and loads the profile for the headset it goes to the faint green glow until I turn the lighting on then back off.

Anyone else having this issue? Maybe we can get a fix in a firmware update? :)

void1.jpg.22eae9705795404584e678432c267ee5.jpg

void2.jpg.a1d23c538c9ae57f5ab2ad988d8b76f3.jpg

void3.jpg.343c6206fd017a4779a907a82f716425.jpg

I have my lighting off as well. I may have had the issue you describe once, but it fixed itself.. I restarted CUE or restarted my computer. I can't remember, but it never came back.

I know there is at least one newer software update/firmware update than what I am running now. It asked me to update and I said no. My headset works well at the moment and I didn't want to toy with it.

in the dropdown menu deselect the effect (Click "Select effect" or something similar and the lights should turn off.

But there's no lighting profile saved for the headset, so there's no other option in Lighting to deselect or turn off.

Click "Select Lighting Effect" it should be clickable. This would 'turn off' any effects.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25758&stc=1&d=1467037361

This seems to be working so far. But still, there should be a "None" or "Off" selection in that drop down. "Select Lighting Effect" should not be the defacto off switch :sigh!:

• 3 weeks later...

The problem isn't with the effect, it's with the settings of the device. The lights come on when they shouldn't since the settings for the device is set that way.

Running the Firmware update 39.02 and seeing if that fixed the issue.

Archived